Mineral Sense

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by FrankyFlowers, Jun 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Hey folks!
    I m new to this forum but well, it s kinda sympa.

Regardless, of my sympathy, may anyone tell me if it s worth getting high skills for e.g. mining enmat at all?

If yes, what roll does Mineral Sense play, and how do I unlock it (which combo of skills at which lvl)

Well i m playing Eu now a few months, i crawled thru forums and every kind of information, and i don t feel like being smarter (and sometimes doubt others are).
    Nevertheless I hope some uber miners, may help me in that question thou it actually ain t profitable for em, i d even say it s contradictary to their main goal to keep the uber mining spots with deep locations clear of apprentices like i am.
    Mb some idealists feel like giving me an honest answer.

P.S I have around 750 drill surv etc. thus not that outragous..

Thank you in advance

• Like Like x 3
  2. HI,

I think I read that you need about LVL12.5 either in prospecting or surveying.
    But before mineral sense is unlocked CGA will be unlocked ( Calypso Ground Assesment)
    What these skills do exactly? Honestly I do not know. But I think the better your skills the better is the chance of finding bigger deposits.
    I just checked entropiaforum. Hundreds of theories regarding mining...
    Develop your own way and stick to it would be my suggestion.

3. Thank your for ur response!
    It matches with what i read before, it s kinda difficult to sketch out the correlations.. even with statistics u never know if the reason for a dynamic was a VU ur equipment, ur skills the locations, random, the point of time.. sigh
    Actually i doubt if it is worth to follow a profession.
    Those who re successful are those "I started playing PE as the internet was a modell on a paper" guys that played as it was still easy to get skills, without high loss ~~. ( and i guess most of their success is based on the market dynamics such as insane markups on certain materials)

PE being associated to the real cash economy is still a world for itself that can t pay out for all (monetary).
    Let s keep in mind MA is trying to increase quantitive value..

Mb someones dived a bit deeper into theory of EU and can t show off his expertise.
    I d look forward.

Best regards FranciscoFlores

4. i dont mine that much, but generally get a couple of probes whenever i get ammo, i also have read theories regarding mining, (always running east etc), but i just drop randomley, 1 or 2 and if nothing found wait maybe 5 mins untill in different area then try again

pot luck me thinks.......

5. Mineral sense is unlocked at lvl 30 in profession section as prospector or surveyor. The skill it self gains very slow and what it does I have no clue about.

Still just of the reason it increase so slow I think its good :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.