Mir4 fun

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by mastermesh, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Can I just check this isn't an account hack?

2. Nope. No account hack. It's an interesting game as it lets you play afk. After you reach level 40 you can smelt darksteel in to draco. Game reminds me a bit of diablo 2 but with a deeper market. Something to do while waiting for entropia dailies to reload.... Doubt I'll cash out any time soon since I keep blowing darksteel on codex upgrades.

MIR4 on Steam (steampowered.com) - steam link for the game

Other installers are over at From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4 (mir4global.com)

The main Mir4global launcher thing lets you play 2 games at once. Add in stream and you can have 3 accounts going at the same time. You can level up to 40 fairly easy on auto fight if you stick within your character's levels. Don't go trying to play above level afk since it won't work out well for you. You have to be level 10 to join a clan, but that takes about an hour or less to get there just auto playing through the first part of the game. Once you hit level 32 you can start going to secret peak to mine if the valley is too rough for you. Once you level up to 40 you can start smelting. Power level determines if you can get to higher levels of magic square and secret peak so enhance the heck out of your gear up to the danger zone. Don't enhance past that unless you plan on loosing some of it in gambling it to try for better enhancements.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ah good (I'm sure you can understand why I asked - weird title with odd formatting, lots of links, no context/explanation - classic spam bot behaviour) Anyhow, glad your account's ok!

Given the state of maintenance/interest from the admins, it wouldn't have surprised me if the bots had found a way in.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.