Mission list issue

Discussion in 'EntropiaPlanets Wiki' started by Amber Knightley, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

So I made my way to Toulan and of course had to grab the missions.
    And to my help I found this nice list here, http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Planet_Toulan_Missions
    So I made some contributions to the missions in the list, like adding some locations of mission brokers and rewards.
    But only the locations I've added are showing up in the list, not the rewards :(

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

What mission did you add?
    Just tried it and the reward are Ok with me.

Are you sure you saved the page after adding the reward?

3. Amber Knightley

Some things have changed since last night :)
    Now there is an extremely helpful map in there which I wish I had the last couple days...
    Now I can see everything I edited, what I added was skill rewards for Duhol and Jeef Zajer missions.
    I have yet to add more missions, there are at least two not on that list, but they are not important.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I think Tass has been doing some magic over night :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Amber Knightley

Maybe the reward I'm adding only is showing on the list page if I use the edit link to a specific mission from the list page? If I go to the mission page and then click the edit button on the mission overview I don't think the rewards are shown on the list page...

This mission is wrongly spelled, http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Mission:Hunt_100_Knaffash
    Should be Khaffash

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

If something doesn't appear immediately it's most likely because a cached version of the page is displayed. The cache can be purged easily (per page) by clicking the clock in the upper right corner. It's also purged automatically within the next 24h.

The mapping stuff is brand new yet just an interim solution while we wait for the next major version of the mapping frameworks. It thought I slap some map on the page for you to see more impact of your edits.

And fixed the Knaffash.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Amber Knightley

Cool, then I get it, thought from the beginning that it might had been something like that.
    Just thought it was weird that some stuff showed insta :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.