MobStars - Supreme Entropia fighting game (2017)

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Are you ready for the next generation of fighting ?

Street Fighter Style + pseudo 3D, with skills on top of it.
    Based on the CryEngine 3, with unique controls, fatalities and brutalities, this will squash Compets like a bug. Promised.
    There will be a MUGEN port as well, so you can modify this game to your own needs.
    I dont want to spoil too much. Just one thing, one of the boss mobs will be the "President of the Virtual Reality" himself.

Screenshot taken from "MobStars" pre-alpha v0.3a : (win 7 x64, 2GB RAM, nvidia GTX 285, 1920x1080@60fps)

compet2.jpg

Stay tuned for the 1st teaser trailer asap.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

ROFL!
    But ... offering promising ideas to MA will always lead to this ideas will never be realised. "F.P.1 antwortet nicht"

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  3. folder.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I know 2018 will see the release of a strategy game. Command and NoLoot.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

WANT! Sounds amazeballs! :D :D

6. even better with battle simulation

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

You know.... this is getting like TV wipe where Charlie Brooker had to give up writing it when he realised real TV show names were stranger and less believable than the ones he was making up.

Remember that Satirical Entropia Magazine (actually I forgot the name oh wait "Extropia Exposed?") We'll they couldn't bring that back anymore, people would think it was real compared to the stuff MA dream up now.

8. You can now apply as beta tester by sending me Etherum cryoto currency...right now I need 50.000.000 US Dollars.

The money will be used to create jobs in "MobStars". Like, become a janitor and clean the arenas from blood.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Im proud to announce, that the game is now in the final testing phase !

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

srsly?

11. Yes, all mobs have been included by now, with all animations + special attack animations, that cant be found inside of Entropia itself.

I expect Mindark to get back at me sOoooOoooOn, regarding the release of this product.

12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Given their usual timeline, I'd expect you'd hear from them by 2025.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. By 2025 I want to have earned my 1st million with this freemium product. ;D

14. Tass

Tass Administrator

Totally looking forward to playing this in VR on the blockchain.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Will I be able to ride my atrox off into the sunset too?

16. San

San

Million what, rubber points or nirwana tokens?

Times change, the ways don't. Cin cin!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. A big company invested 50.000$ into MobStars...and you can grab some of those 50.000$ as well !

How you might ask ?

You'll be able to buy MobStar-Deeds, once the game enters public beta !
    ROI will be 300% for early birds !

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Wow, Wisty, how come you disagree with these fancy numbers ?! :O

• Like Like x 1
  19. The whole game has now been ported to the Unreal Engine 5 and will get an exclusive release on the Sony Playstation 5.

All mobs, animations and backgrounds do now have the look&feel of reallife graphics.
    Screenshots soon.

In the meantime keep investing, my loyal patrons. I really love your money !
    And all you'll get will be a nasty T-Shirt !

20. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Can you show a picture of that T-Shirt?
    I own 250.000 Euro and since you want to switch to Unreal Engine 5 (https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/a-first-look-at-unreal-engine-5). I will burn them at your project. Not that much, but probably it helps a bit.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.