Monria Daily Crafting Mission - 0.75 PEC REWARD!!!

Discussion in 'Monria' started by Venture Bros, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Sounds interesting... I liked Monria. I wonder if it is worth going back yet... what is there to craft there?

2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I liked Monria too [you can imagine ;-)] ... in the past. But hey! Everything became MA's property: Monria, Next Island, WoF ... How shall an extremly individualist like me survive in such an enviroment?
    I.g. I got 200 PED in Universal Ammo for my help with judging 1.5 WoF-matches - not from Hurrikane but from MA. Okay, I was running one of the matches completely because Hurrikane had serious problems. I've learned that was worth something. So best way had been to keep the job as WoF-judge and earn a lot of money.
    Well, I decided to not do it. Because it's an MA-event meanwhile.
    Dunno if Hurri got some success with WoF-jackets ...
    I've sold all my items meanwhile. If I had any spacecraft left I would fly to Monria and have a look for my old [bugged] Luxury Suite ... or even to Next Island/Ancient Greece ;-)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Well, I got this message from OZtwo as answer in private chat:

"come on..you don't like the game..fine you stopped..then why haven't you stopped posting of the forums? You know you are turning into MindStar and Mc right? :)"

No, I don't like the game as it is. And I quitted and sold all my stuff. But I loved it once and played it for nearly ten years for good reasons and payed a lot of money for all the fun ... just to make it possible that simple minded creatures like OZtwo can survive here.
    No offense OZtwo ... me and McCormick stated in a former thread already that we love you, because you are so funny.

Regarding Monria and its events ... just a question to the community:
    Do you want Planet Calypso only or do you really want deversity?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I have many items in my shop available for purchase to craft a large variety of items, anything can be crafted for the mission to count however.

5. Good ol OZTwo...havent read his (funny) posts since some time now, as I had to put him to ignore.

haha :'D, excellent ! *sigh*

Real diversity is not yet existing in here. Probably never will. Just look around.
    Arkadia is trying...RT is strange (I really really enjoyed "The Thing!)...but only "Planet Titanic" or "Planet Michael Jackson" would have been a true diversity. ;D

This "game" is far from complete, always have been, as it trys to be everything else...but Entropia itself.
    It trys to be everything at the same time.

Lysterium anyone ? FarCry anyone ?

6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Yep, I agree especially with "The Thing"! THAT was an amazing story and I enjoyed it so much.

"Real diversity" ... as far as I can see, MA enslaves the so called planet "partners" in a bad way instead of using all that potential to grow and become something else than a small minded company. (MS9 reported something like that).

7. This thread is derailing pretty hard. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

BLAME McCormick! BLAME McCormick!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.