MS9, spiders and other old stuff

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by Acronoid, Dec 31, 2013.

1. As I'm scavenging for screenshots from 2007, to make some art for my story. (making art consists mainly of fiddling with them in GIMP);
    I came across some nice old stuff. Surprisingly, many of it from our little community we have here.
    As another year is about to go by(e); let's us be all nostalgic shall we :wink:

After a search for spiders, the Mobs got Talent, calypso edition
    [​IMG]

Even Softheart has something with spiders; well, don't we all...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And to keep the text bubbles going here's another one; about the aution
    [​IMG]

Okay, some more; take note about the ad in the background
    [​IMG]

And to end with my biggest mining hof; or atleast an artist expression of it.
    [​IMG]

Anyway; happy new year! :cheer:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Happy new year! :alcohol::thumbup:

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Hehe cool to see those again. Always loved the friends one. Little bit of history for those who don't remember: actually the comic about the auctioneer wasn't about the auctioneer at all. There was a bug where by people discovered they could get melee skills without decay expenses if they attacked an NPC! As you can imagine violence broke out en mass all over Calypso and no technician, or auctioneer was safe from a massive enslaught of avatars all rapidly trying to level their characters as much as possible before the bug was patched :D

Wistrel

4. Now this is getting ridiculous. I was searching for the keyword "revival", since I needed a picture from the revive terminal; and guess what? I stumble on one more of MS9's pictures. Now note that this is my first search after the "spider" one.
    Her purple madness is all over that gallery :D

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Okay; a challenge to you guys and gals.
    I challenge you to a search on the planetcalypsoforum gallery that holds 10 pages of results and does not include an image uploaded by either MS9 or McCormic.

Extra credit for someone that finds a picture of me that is not uploaded by me :)

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

That does sound like a challenge! I may have to try that...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.