My Adventures in Entropia

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by andrew jenery, Feb 8, 2011.

1. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

A few days ago I finally joined the ranks of participants in Entropia Universe, by creating an account and becomming an inhabitant of Next Island via the Genesis starting zone. Now I could get matterial for articles and news myself, instead of relying solely on contributions.
    First I visited the free teleporter locations (I've discovered there are many more you have to get for yourself), including Crystal Resort and Club NEVERDIE, then got myself an Opalo and some ammo from a Trade Papoo before seeking revenge on some of the little monkeys and Village Boars that had been having a go at me for the first half-an-hour or so. So far, my overall impressions of both NI and EU were very good one's. I thought that the graphics and avatar/creature interaction was really good, and I even managed to get quite a bit of loot :thumbup: Maybe there was a touch of beginner's luck there... I'm sure I will find out soon enough...
    Anyway, from NI I went to Planet Calypso and managed to get three new TP's there with the help of a VTOL pilot that only charged 3 PED for each destination, which I thought was value for money. Over the last 24 hours or so, I've been busy skilling on Caudaturgess and Berycled Puny's, which is about all I can handle on Calypso with the Opalo at the moment, but it's early days yet, and I wasn't using an amplifier... I also baught a FAP-50 from the auction to heal myself with :D.
    Well, that's just a brief run down of my first few days in EU. Not that exciting I'm afraid, but it will get better as I get more experience playing.

Till the next instalment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.