My new pal

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by itto, Jun 30, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Yesterday i opened up a new profession :yahoo: how wise that is remains to be seen but i took on a snable to be tamed!

It was kind of fun to break it in with a whip, my first try's ended in disaster with the result of a dead mob, but it takes some patience and skills ofcourse to make it
    But finally i got a Mature snable to like me :shock: (yea guys i know i get some funnieis out of you for that one :coffee: )

Anyway, encouraged by leeloo, to feed it well i might have overfed it!
    Cause it doesn't need food before October :-D

If someone likes to learn more about this feel free to ask

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Ace

Ace

Hmm tought it was you and Klod at first :o)

Gratz Itto , at first i tought it looked like you and klod but it wasent hehehe he looks kinda like a a german Ge Snabel .......... shouldent have done this now his gonna get me in the chat :o)

:surprise:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gratz to your first tamed snable :)

Is a whip all you need for this to do ? (exept some nutrios)

• Like Like x 2
  4. yes a whip is needed for breaking the mob in
    After that you only need some n-bars and some patience

• Like Like x 2
  5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice work Itto.

6. When you can start taming chirpies, I'll crack the whip too. I think they're cool. Or the one that looks like a table and moves real slow. Nice work Itto!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Call me a noob (as I am) but what is the use of a pet?
    Will it defend you from mob or uhm....... can you uhm....
    What can you do with a pet?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well no as far as I know it won't defend you from a mob, but you can make it dance. It is exactly what it is a pet. Sorry maybe with this VU you can do more but as far as I know, you break, make it respect you and just keep it for a pet. Hope this helps :-)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

That sounds like how I gained Bunny. :tease:

oooops Bunny is here........ :shock: :oops: :shock:

Now Bunny, put down that frying pan, you know it is the heavy iron one.....

OUCH!!!

:Beaten:​

• Like Like x 8
  10. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. LOL

Oke thanx for the info. I doubt that I will get my pet... But it would be nice to go to a rave with it and steal the dancefloor with some killer moves

Please Bunny don't hurt him (too much)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Well Jaw-production you can go out and buy a pet at the mall. Twin Peaks or Emerald. Some people once they've trained a few sell them off to others who want one but don't want the hassle of doing all that work. So if you do let me suggest that you buy some nutrio bars and a whip but I seriously doubt they (the pet) will come cheap either. I'll continue to hold out hope for the time they make chirpies pets. :-)

• Like Like x 2
  13. I say YEAY for chirpie pets. I want one on my shoulder ^_^

• Like Like x 2
  14. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Imagine when the Pet System will finally work to help players by allowing animals to attack other mobs and defend their master. Or even ride them... Yeah, an Equus would be nice... :D

• Like Like x 2
  15. OOOowoooow! Equus

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Hmmmm You thought I would not see this huh Burgerman?? Well guess what you are getting for dinner tonight and guess where you are sleeping too. 8) You just can't turn your back on your "Pet" for a minute. :rotfl:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

This sounds like one of those TV documentaries "When Pets Attack" :hehe:

18. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

:53: BACK SHIBA BACK:53:

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.