My two cents

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by Softhart, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Picture size is tooo small :(

2. ok, this automatically signing me off and not remembering me is getting annoying.

3. narfi

narfi Lost

Add me to the list of people that cant make an avatar photo, the setting to allow it is on the Rocktropia forum, but not this one.

narfi

4. I two am getting pissed at being signed off constantly :p Sort it out! :D

5. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Yeah was just going to say something about this.. Thought it had to do with something with Safari!! ;)

6. Danoclese

Danoclese I sense a "Disturbance" in the Force

Just glad I managed to find the "New Posts" link (at the bottom of the page) so it's much like EF used to be (sort of)---just have to get used to it, I guess.

btw, Hi Everybody!!! :)

Oh and what's this about "Level" and "Points" below our names???

7. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Please be patient everyone... This site just opened to the public on Friday the 8th. It still has a lot of tweaking to go.

8. Fox

Fox

Right... But why do YOU have yet an avatar??? :p

Edit: Thanks for solving this little problem. Now Avatars are working! Thank you very much! :D

9. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

No problem, it's understandable that there will be things that need sorting out, and I guess people just aren't used to this type of forum template where everything seems to be so spread out on the page. I suppose it will take some getting used to, but as long as we can find our way around, perhaps the aesthetics will become a secondary thing. :)

10. My only issue really now is that its difficult to find new threads and posts without having to actually click on each section to check. However all in all I'm actually really liking the forum layout...

11. Is the logging out issue going to be fixed?? I can deal with the other stuff but not saving the login information is annoying :(

12. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

It is being looked into...

13. MindStar9

A few have mentioned this to me as well, but I don't have an issue with it ... only because I use FireFox and it has a "remember" feature that captures the information. I'm guessing that IE, and perhaps other browsers do not?

14. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

I to use FF and I am getting this issue on both the ND site and this one. Crystal.NET and I are working to get this resolved.

15. Yes, I have the remember feature on Firefox, but its remembering the password, not the username.

Marius how did you get all that rep, there are what, only 25 of us here and in only 4 days? I wont tell anyone if you bump mine a few :)

16. MindStar9

Oh wow, that's weird ... you have a retarded computer then. :nana:

17. Watch it, I know where you are :happylaugh:

18. MindStar9

And I know where YOU are! :p

19. And I know where you BOTH are. :)

20. Well I am sure glad you guys know where I am, can you now let me know so I can find my way back home!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.