ND NEWS: ROCKtropian of the Month – May 2010

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe in the Press' started by EP-Newsbot, May 12, 2010.

1. I am happy to announce our very first ROCKtropian of the Month. This will be an ongoing feature that will be announced at the beginning of every month. You could be next! Register at Neverdie.com for more info and your chance to be our next featured ROCKtropian! Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze 1. How long have you [...]

More...

2. narfi

narfi Lost

Congrats Skeezer!

A well deserved recognition. Skeezer is one of the more entertaining and eccentric friends I have made in Calypso. Met him long ago swunting neas and have kept in touch with him ever since. His 3d pictures and plays on words and a continuous upbeat attitude in a game where everyone has their downs as been refreshing over the last couple of years.

He has been really having a blast up on the rock and has told me some entertaining stories about his adventures with the rock stars he has run into there.

narfi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.