Need help with Basic Sensor BP

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Steveborg, Jun 7, 2006.

Tags:
  1. I thought I would give my 2000+ Engineering skill a spin and craft some OreAmp-101s. Problem is it uses basic sensors which is a level 1 BP that no longer drops. Seeing as that BP now cost 30+ PEDs on auction I wanted to see if anyone here has one and would be willing to lend it to me so I could make a load of them.

Thanks in advance.

2. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

I Got One

I got at least one. I will check on a spare. Woohoo a run an ore-amps LOL

3. I have one, that i have worked on some

i will check if i have a spare too

4. Bunny has 'lent' me one. She says 'gave' but considering they run about 30 PEDs right now, I consider it a loan. I do believe at some point these will start to drop again so people paying that price are going to get screwed.

Thanks again Bunny. Once again, <tF> comes through for its own.

ps- its already at QR 36

5. Well, it wasnt much of a run. I have good success at making them, however their avarage value was only about 8 PEDs. Considering these have almost no markup value, thats not a good thing.

The community cnsensus is that the higher your Eng skill, the higher the TT value of the final product. Im definitely going to need to get my Eng up before making a real stab at these guys.

6. A small correction here JR
    Engineering dosent improve the TT value of the item you make, Mechanics & Man Mech, Electronics & Man Elec etc do
    Engineering only effect your CoS

So if you going to improve your returning TT on Amps i suggest you focus on raising your Attach Tech & Man Attach ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.