New Houses

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Burgerman, Nov 14, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Interesting new house styles at Treasure Island North, just a little north from the TP.

Also the sky and clouds are quite spectacular in this VU, imho. Pity that the loots are so bad. :hehe:

Attached Files:

2. Really awesome, what do they cost?

3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

That Is A Good Question

That is a really good question. As we don't get peds any more I wonder how many jars of oil they will take. I think we should stop dealing in pods altogether and just pay all our debts in oil. INCLUDING decay to MA.

As these new homes are on Treasure Island I would imagine you would need to see Deathifier.

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I haven't seen them yet in the auction list. Perhaps they are only available direct from Deathifier.
    I still think it would be nice if you could see the price, and make the purchase, using the estate terminal outside a house or appt.

5. yes, buying right at the frontdoor would be nice, but they dont want that because then you would not be able to overbid someone. I would like to see a picture of the places in auction so you would know what place we are bidding for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.