New properties and estates..

Discussion in 'Locations & property' started by Nor Alien, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I am wondering if we will be able to own a peace of time.. Say like 10,000 BC.. :D Sort of the way LA's are atm. :cool:

I am also wondering if there are going to be houses/apartments and the like for sale as well??

2. I get dibs on the first cave! LOL!

3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Sold!!! Now did you want that with a cave fire or not??!! ;)

4. Yes I want fire and a couple cave man at my command :)

5. Fox

Fox

Nah... Please give me a greek villa on the land. Do you have an idea, how much this mosaics cost today? Back then it was only a question of time and influence... ;)

And on the other side, 10k BC is... cold. Okay, not much temporal disruptions like in ancient greece. But we will need a storage terminal there, because we would gain massive amounts of fur and ivory. :cool:

6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

LOL nice added touch!! I'll see what I can do !! ;)

7. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

LOL nice!! I would also like a greek villa but I think that having a giant furry mammoth as a pet is most excellent!! :D I agree I hope there is a lot of storage on the planet!! :)

8. It appears I have a competitor for 10,000 BC. :-D

9. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Not to mention the amount of DUNG a furry mammoth will produce :D

10. Fox

Fox

ROFL!!!

I can hear it - in Twin Peaks:
    "Ancient Dung! Ancient Dung! Cheap! Buy now!"

11. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Yep yep yep!! :D

hmm never thought about that.. but it will be a nice and cheap way to fuel the LA's ;)

LOL and an added bonus would be Wooly sweat!! :D

12. Yes... it feels like i will do a total move to NextIsland!
    Will there be Shops and "Appartments" available?

13. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

There are Landmarkeds all over NI at this moment :) would be weird if they will not be used at some point for other things than events ;) Also, I saw some pretty cute western wagons, with estate terminals. I'm sure they are not only there for their good looks ... The question is, if they will be for sale at the very get go, or if we have to wait (as we have to wait on ROCKtropia, for some reason).

I believe it should be possible right away - also with eventual shops, not to have the same situation as you have in RT, where you need proper selling possibilities etc. - and to give the new players on NI the feeling of having a 'home' already :D

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Cool thanks for the update.. I haven't been there yet but looking forward to it!! :D

I agree it would great to have a little piece to call home on the planet!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.