ROCKtropia: New ROCKtropia location

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by RAZER, Feb 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

The above message was posted by ROCKtropia in their TEN message, but not much notice was given to it.

So I was wondering what movie they are working with, Below you will find a list of all the known upcoming movies from Universal Pictures for next year

Identity Thief 2/8/13
    Jurassic Park (3D) 4/5/13
    Oblivion 4/12/13
    Fast & Furious 6 5/24/13
    The Purge 5/31/13
    Kick-Ass 2 6/28/13
    Despicable Me 2 7/3/13
    R.I.P.D. 7/19/13
    2 Guns 8/16/13
    Riddick 9/6/13
    Rush (2013) 9/20/13
    About Time 11/1/13
    Untitled Sequel to The Best Man 11/15/13
    47 Ronin 12/25/13

I think The Purge could be one that's interesting

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Riddick, fast & the furious, and Jurassic park.. But my favorite would be Oblivion!!:D

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

4. mm i am happy :D

5. I say Jurassic Park, why because it fits well and sounds like a good adventure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I would pick: Jurassic Park...but that would take a lot of work and I don't think they have enough time to get it out before the movie is released. So it would have to be a movie coming out next year or close to the end of this year I would be guessing?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I would love to see Jurassic Park also!

Fast and Furious would be cool if we all got a starter hot rod :) But I don't see what the mobs would be, they already have cops :cool (2): :whistling:

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

A court martial sends a veteran soldier to a distant planet, where he has to destroy the remains of an alien race. The arrival of an unexpected traveler causes him to question what he knows about the planet, his mission, and himself.

Sounds Ace! Jurassic park would be good too!

9. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

10. We have Jurassic Parks in EU already. I'm thinking it might be The Purge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.