Entropia News: New Taming System

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EntropiaPlanets, Sep 24, 2014.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Grab a knife and start stabbing stuff :) your hp will go up pretty quick.
    I have naturally ~ 10-20hp more than most people do when they hit commando and I am still only level 64.x knifefighter.

There are times when hunting big mobs with a fapper that extra hp is a huge benefit.
    For example a 140hp player can now solo Dasp naked with a mod fapper. (you need 150hp to take the hits)
    It lets me kill a mob that reguarly hits me in the 200-210dmg range with a fapper when it would one hit kill me before. (im 199.x so the pet jumps me up to 209.x)

I see that there is a Christmas special in the cash shop for 12hp + regen + speed boost pills, I wonder if the 12hp pills + the 12hp cloaks + the 10hp pets stack? If they do you could get 32 extra hp at once which is a huge game changer in lots of situations.
    The pills are 5ped for 30 minutes so not something I will likely be buying, but they are definitely going to become a factor in upcoming events.

Unfortunately it is calendar days that are counted and not hours logged in.
    The costs are not adjustable, but the stable owner of the stable where you purchase the buff gets 75% of the fee in their PED Transfer Center.
    As a stable owner I like to encourage everyone to use buffs that are useful to them as well as purchasing them from the Rocktropia stables :P

One suggestion would be get a couple of panthers (I give L1 panthers away for free) and training them to L7 to sell on other planets. They seem to be the favorite pet, and your time teaching them has value. (I haven't been selling any but heard the L7 ones go for around 70ped) For this it would probably be beneficial to get the skill increase buff in order to skill it faster.

2. SooOoooOooooOOo...here we are...14 god damn years later...no updates. Ofc not. x'D

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

The best pet buff... is the pleasure of seeing the cute little Atrox statue that McCormick sent me

• Like Like x 1
  4. Which is far, faaaar away from taming...thank god. ;D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.