New Treasure Island Deeds All Sold

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EntropiaPlanets, Dec 7, 2021.

1. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

@Norbert
    With deeds you don't need to do anything to gain peds :)
    Whereas the other activities you must do something to gain peds. Most people have the deeds & also continue with their other activities

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I got some for under the IPO price :D Suspect it will stay that low for a while though as someone was dumping like 18k or them or something. Actually just after I got some the price dipped even lower just after I'd finished the transaction but I think there were only about 50 though.

This was a week or so back. Not sure what the price is now but guessing still under the original price. Dunno what the payout is like... I've not even been there to take a look even X'D

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yeh for the most part a result of owning CLD's I essentially play for free. Even more so given the resell price is something like tripple the original buying price so if I ever sold I'd still be in pocket. But indeed, means I always have PED for what little I need to spend in game. For the most part I seem to blow it on cool looking clothes when they appear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.