Next Island Caption Comp.#3

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Enzo, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Hmm no winner yet? :)

2. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Sorry again for the delay everyone. My computer died on me over the weekend. Just got finished with building a new one and hopping to get caught up on some things. Will be posted tomorrow along with a #4 Caption Comp.

Thank you in advance for understanding!

3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Sorry To hear about your comp dieing. Hopefully you didn't lose anything to important!
    Ty for the update. Can't wait to see the next pic!! :D

4. If time allows:

No taming and me with 15 deeds, no beacons, my mask is nerfed, so hangers might as well just end it all now.

Damn....VU update broke dying as well :(

5. I think Enzo is the new Tron, his new computer sucked him up and he is stuck inside! Or maybe he is in Prison with Neverdie?? Maybe we should send out a search party?

Its been over a month. Hope your ok.

6. Since no winner yet here is mine.

"Damn......I knew I should of put the parking brake on the Valk."

7. If Enzo is serving a sentence at NWO Prison I call dibs on his shop at Crystal resort :)

8. Since we haven't seen Enzo active for more than a month and a half, maybe we should lean towards the conclusion that he's not part of the team any more after the switch from NDS?

Manny sad.

9. Not sure if that is the case, haven't seen him in game either. But granted, I am not in game much either. Hope he is ok.

10. Two and a half months gone. Did Enzo quite or something? I guess we should take pride that we haven't needed the "arm of law" on this forum.

11. I find it odd that no one has even mentioned anything about him too. I haven't seen him online either, anyone else seen him?

12. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Just a quick bump!! ;)

13. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

this will be taken care of asap

14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Ty for the reply!! :) Gl to the winner!! :clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.