Next Island Caption Comp. Pictures #1

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Enzo, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

You may be wondering what this new competition is? Well some have asked me over the past few weeks if they could submit pictures to be used in the next Caption Competition. So here it is...

Please post up to FIVE pictures to be considered for the next Caption Competition. If you picture is chosen to be the next inspiration then you will win 50PED.

Before you post a picture ask yourself. "How can this be made into a funny caption?" Then if you laugh post the picture. It can be anything as long as it is taken on Next Island and something in the picture represents Next Island.

So Good Luck and I cannot wait to see what ya'll submit!

Deadline to submit a picture is Friday April 8th. With the #4 Caption Comp. starting on that following Monday!

2. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

3. Damn, wish I had a pic of that ice drake pushing me off the "Ice Tower" last night. :)

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Im not in the contest, Meg .. but my suggestion to your picture is 'Damn, should have spent more money on the boobs and less on the butt ...' :P

5. Clarification please, we are just posting pictures? Not captions right? Captions will be added by the other players? I am taking it as Meg just posted a caption for the link.

6. Attached Files:

7. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Enzo's just looking for pictures, captions will come in Caption Contest #4. And I'm not a valid entrant anyway, I just couldn't resist adding my favorite screen from my outtakes folder to what promises to be a thread of goofy pictures.

8. red

red

no. but, personally, I wouldn't be bending over like that in public. the natives can often be a little excited - not to mention the rest of the monkeys.

9. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Pictures yes... Captions will be at a later date!

10. Why am I the only one submitting pictures? Come on guys, I know you have some :)

This one was submitted by request from Meg. Can only image what her captions would be!

View attachment 834

Attached Files:

11. still friday for me hope im in time o.o
    [​IMG]

12. rrrrrright softy, a picture with tons of vehicles that arn't blown up and a softhart?
    would have made an excellent 1st of april picture, but i aint buyin it

13. [​IMG]
    1 2 1234 "Ee-e-e-um-um-a-weh; Ee-e-e-um-um-a-weh; In the jungle...."

14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

15. lol!!! ...

16. Okay on request here is mine
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.