Next Island Mission List, Locations, Details and Rewards

Discussion in 'Missions & events' started by Dr -M-, Dec 12, 2010.

1. I have been able to complete seven missions so far:

Get to the Village
    A Republic of Letters
    Franks Friends
    The Proving Grounds I
    Papoo Infestation
    Sebastian View
    Glorious Beginnings!

I had trouble with Franks Friends at first, but I abandoned the quest and then restarted it and it worked fine.

Note that there is also a short mission now called Glorious Beginnings! which is simply to get to Hank and talk to him. Sorry, I don't remember who handed it out or what the reward was on that one.:palm:

2. I went to do the missions and couldnt start A Republic of Letters - Atiu Crystal Resort TP (136470,84358) - EXPLORING

- Seek out Akau the First Village Elder - *BUG* Monkey is called Hoku (CR-Beach Lodges TP then 136388,83769)
    - Visit Kamole the Second Elder (CR-Beach Enterance TP then 137048,84269)
    - Locate Tane the Third Elder (Neophyte Village TP then 138172,83936)
    - Reward: 1 Point Agility

also the sebastian one and i have asked for my ped back for travel from support

3. I'm sorry you did not enjoy your time. The travel costs are a MA issue though so good luck getting your ped back from them :) Well your still here you might as well do Tanks quest for 1 stamina

4. Yes thx I did do that one. I am more pointing this out for game creator as I was so idk if i can say p (issed) well

5. finished the missions on the list cept the ones for sebastien, i cant seem to access those, what a bummer really....
    so now that im done, 40 ped to come here, so lets see what kind of trouble i can get into now, ;)

6. Just to update I refuse to travel to NI or RT until I get a satisfactory reply on this through support. I think Neverdie should be aware of this as I'm sure this is the kind of thing that is keeping people away. Its been 8 weeks since my support claim here and I am now assured that this has been passed to (the numpties) in Development a bit like Room 101 where ur claim is placed on a conveyor belt until it falls off the other end into a bin. Bad news for business bad news for the game. I only feel the customer is getting ripped off left right and centre. I feel the only way is to find a regulatory body outside the game that will take care of this. 8 friggin weeks and still no further :P !

7. same here... done all missions except the once that is gotten from seb. Hope this gets fixed soon. Will stay on NI few days then move on home :)

8. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

Are these missions still bugged? which once are not working?
    Sebastian View, A Republic of Letters??

Please let me know, might come to NI for the first time before they get removed for new missions to come.
    Will all of these really get removed? Why not only remove the Sebastian View one?
    And if I come to do these missions, will I keep the rewards after they're removed?

link to post about coming changes, http://nextislandnews.com/2011/major-changes-to-next-island-quests/

9. Amber Knightley

Seems like all missions work! Guess it doesn't really matter any more but still.
    But I couldn't get Pesky Boars I and Sebastian View requires Village boar, mountain/wild don't count :(

10. red

red

sebastian won't talk to me, and I don't remember seeing or being offered any boar missions.

11. Amber Knightley

Have you done all the other missions? (what is your completed mission count on NI?)

12. red

red

six missions complete.

however, I have also completed 'frank's friends' but frank doesn't acknowledge it (all tasks checked, but no mission end). and, of course, sabastian won't say anything.

13. Amber Knightley

The frank friend thing is weird, especially since you've completed the tasks. (assume you mean green check signs next to each task)
    If you have problems with that quest, I heard that you can retake it and then make sure to visit the friends in the right order.
    Can't help you with Sebastian :( I got his mission without a problem and haven't heard of any work around.

14. Odd that you can't get a misson end with Frank, I've not heard of any problems with him - had you already talked to Tank when you tried?

Sebastian though, is known not to talk to some avatars. Speculation I bleieve is that he only talks to noobs - avatars below some unspecified/undetermined level. I think this was part of a plan to get experienced and newbie players to work together on time travel.

15. red

red

thank you, for the advice. I'll see what I can do, if I remember. I often become distracted by other things. Although, it would have been nice to to do the boar mission, as I end up have to kill those things all the time.

16. Old Quest Missions....

Would like to know if the missions are still active? wanna go to NI before next update to do some missions :)

Thanks!

17. Yep. They are.

18. Any update regarding the new missions ??

19. This was just updated yesterday?!?

I was not able to find HANK at the designated location, and at the location for the first village elder (Republic of Letters) is nothing but planks on a deck...

Am I missing something, or is this mission information incorrect?

Also, I was able to find hunting missions for yellow, red, brown, and grey papoo, but the mission number is 250 kills. Are the missions with only 10 or 20 still available, or have they been edited/changed?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance for your assistance!

20. All those NI missions are old and no longer exsists

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.