Now Recruiting: The Entropia Revival Project

Discussion in 'Entropia Societies' started by fauconioji, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,

Let me first start by saying that I am an EP Newbie. I've been on PCF for quite some time but this is a new venture for me - so hello everyone!

A year or so ago, I was the leader of a society called Entropia Revival. It was a social community that ran a website and several events on world.

I had to step away from the game for a while (unfortunately), but I'm back in the game now, and I've expanded Entropia Revival to do much more than just social events.

The Entropia Revival Project is full-fledged, headlong dive into the process of working on the community and economy - because they go hand-in-hand. Entropia Revival has a lot of plans to work with the economy to help put Ped in the hands of newer players to help drive customer retention and trade, while working on making that goold old "Entropia Community" feeling as strong as it ever has been.

I think this is a project that speaks to both new players and vets alike - and right now I'm looking for help for the society in-world. Although I don't have much to offer in the way of "things" I do have an opportunity to be a part of something that is aiming to change Calypso for the better, even in a small way.

For those who love the game, and spend more time on Calypso than in your car, or for those new guys who want to try and make a name for themselves, this is the place to be.

If anyone wants more information on the society, just visit the site:
    http://entropiarevival.blogspot.com

and check out the posts. We have everything from our "Grand Plan" right down to social events and opinion articles. I think there's something there for everyone.

Good luck out there everyone! Please PM me or reach me on-world (Faucon Ioji VanAlkel) to speak with me about it.

Sincerely,
    Faucon

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.