OH the Universe is turning !

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Lykke TheNun, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

If any of you knows Ronda Byrne, you probably also know her philosophy behind her book 'The Secret'. It can be compared with the philosophy of life, Buthists are following as well = caruse and affection = Karma. That all energy in the universe is affected by your thoughts - both positive and negative - and it will affect your future faith.

Anyway, that was one of the tiny 'entertaining events' I made today for 50 people at work today. It was fun. It was about the renting out appartments. We have a challenge, that we have some empty appartments standing around. So, they had to stand in two groups and look at each other and the first group say: There's no appartments at us, there's no appartments at us, but perhaps there's appartments at THOSE guys' place (they point at the other group), there's no appartments at us. Then the other group has to reply the same. They start out by whispering and end out by shouting :D

I always believed in the philosophy myself, that your actions will form your future, I have seen it too much. Nevertheless, sometimes I forget it - and sometimes it can be hard to stay positive.

I was very excited when I applied for a job recently. It sounded like everything I can and wish to do in future. And I applied with the thought 'that's me' - and then I kind of 'forgot it'. Weeks after I was invited for an interview - then a second, and Monday morning (2 days ago) I got a call from the Manager, if I still wanted the job. My heart stopped - and not until then I felt how much I really really wanted the job.

I start as a Marketing Manager at my new company the 17th of january. It's at a very large and exclusive Hotel Chain in Denmark. I am so excited about it - and my tasks are perfect compared to the skills I have.

I will miss the people at my old job, no doubt about that. There's a very very strong personal connection (not to mention the receptionist gives me a hug every morning :) ) - but I will finaly be able to use my creativity and ping-pong with like-minded people yay :) :)

------------

The oldest left her boyfriend some days ago - and we have to move her things tomorrow. She will be moving home until she finds herself a flat. I actually find it extremely cosy that she will be living in our guestroom during Christmas and New Year, but perhaps it's because I know it's only temporary ;) We will help her find something else which she can afford next to her studies. that's not easy in DK though - and especially not in Copenhagen! BUT I'm sure it will turn out just perfect.

------------

I delivered the file for the Magazine to the printer guy, but didn't hear a thing all day. I called him this afternoon from my job-event, and asked him if he even got the mail with the link to the server. He told me he did, and that they are already printing them :) Hopefully we can pick them up tomorrow, and send them out this weekend. Now THAT would be awesome if people could get them either before Christmas, or at least before New Year. I promise, I will do what's in my power to make that happen (DOES THE UNIVERSE HEAR THAT???) I can't wait seeing it - I'm very very excited about this issue, and I can tell you - between the two of us - I am even more excited about the next one :nana:

So YAY - awesome times!

Have fun all :hug:

2. Yes! Im sorry to say Lykke but "The Secret" just more new age mumbo jumbo! and unfortunately very! very! loosely based on quantum mechanics principles and theories/the quantum world! and i find books like it an insult to human intelligence! and i would not consider the content in the book or what it percents as philosophy! you want facts to base your life and actions around and real scientific philosophy!?! find the works/writings of:: Robert Anton Wilson/Michio Kaku/Hugh Everett/Fred Alan Wolf/Nick Herbert/Terence McKenna/ect. and i could list many more! highly intelligent* highly educated! scientists/physicists/philosophers who publish great writings to educate the masses! not to get on oprah winfrey to make a quick buck off peoples stupidity and arrogance to seek out true knowledge...

[media]

[media]

.................................................. ...............................................

3. Lykke TheNun

lol Oris, sorry, but you take it all very much too seriously. Reason for me to like 'the secret' is because it's close to the buddists way of thinking, that doesn't mean I can't see all the show surrounding R. Byrnes book, site etc. Reason for me to like the buddists way of thinking, is because it respects other's as it teach youself to think twize before acting. It's also the basics of learning how and why you should take responsibility for your own actions and behavior. What comes around, goes around.

So, I don't care about Ronda tbh - I care about the idea, that you attract what you give out. That's it.

Basic is; Be positive. Negativity "kills"! What you believe in or not, is really not interesting when it comes to it.

4. Yes! guilty as charged ! i do take matters of the human condition very seriously .... though that point being made! i also understand everyone is just traveling through their own reality tunnel trying to make scents of the matter around themselves! and if someone like yourself finds some meaning to the chaos in a book i find ridiculous then who am i to judge that opinion? i was stating a point the way i see my own reality and in my reality i have no time for pseudo science new age crap! in no way im i attacking you or anyone elses belief system though! i just find peoples choices and actions frustratedly perplexing because* in my reality i think and behave extremely differently....

If you want to go on living your life around a buddist type system then i wish you all the best in your journey! again i prefer to take full responsibility for my own reality!! build my own philosophy based upon my own experiences/actions and the products of those actions for good or bad!......

5. Lykke TheNun

Ori's - you have totally misunderstood both my blog entry and my purpose of mentioning this book. I am far from living after a book, it's very very far from whom I am. And I'm not a buddist, or for that sake a christian or a muslim. What people wish to believe in is sacret to them and I don't care as long as they do not put down their own 'wisdom' onto me. My true conviction from experience is, that positivity rather than negativity brings you further in life and makes your life easier. And Ronda happened to make a book, telling about what I have known all my life. And I find it funny that it is so obvious based on what the buddists already said. So, I wanted to use that angle in our event - and it was recieved even more positive than I had hoped for ^^ - and btw - what I didnt tell you is, that the little fun 'game' or song, we made, is taken from a scouting - 'event' - and it is normally saying: "There are no flies on us, There are no flies on us, but perhaps there are flies on those guys, there are no flies on us"! I just twisted it to fit into our situation. And don't give me that 'Baden-Powelll was a Freemason"- talk now ;) because I know already, and that's not why I'm a scouting leader.

So, that's all which is into it. Be positive, and you attract positivity back - be negative, and you attract negativity. Very simple, actually - and very logicial too, I belive?

6. No! i have actually interpreted both your blog entries correctly i believe* but we seem to be bouncing back and forth trying to explain our points of view and actions in a logic scents and i feel we could both go on doing this indefinitely so!
    i have this crazy idea for you :) lets shake hands and agree that both points of view have some logic and conviction as i will be the first to say* i do see the points your are making and honestly i dont agree 100% with them though! we should be able to come to a logical position we are "both satisfied with" so your blog entry dose not turn into a never ending clash of minds and battle over logical supremacy.......................

You see! this point i would agree with you on.........

Sorry i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here? if your referring to that secret society your in then i guess i get it! other than that you lost me?..............

7. Lykke TheNun

lol alright :) Peace :afro:

8. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I happen to be with Lykke on this one ... and what I find incredibly profound, is the fact that the Buddhist philosophy quite clearly speaks to common sense, among other things. Read the book "The Art of Happiness" by the Dalai Lama, it's quite the mind opener.

I understand your point of view Ori, but not everyone is as out there on the space-time continuum as you are. Also, quantum mechanics and chaos theory make my head spin, and doesn't leave me in a good place, so ... I choose to spin on my axis at the speed, space, and time that fits into my fractal life and try to make some semblance of joy out of it without getting too heavy.

I too believe 100% that you get back what you put out there, because it has proven to be so over and over and over again ... at least for me ... but then I come from a totally different science than you do.

However, I agree with you on one thing though my dear ... to each his/her own, and may we have peace in the process. Oh, and ... I also love the synth music that you send to me as well ... it rocks! Thank you very much.

Have a great Holiday Season! :)

9. I really had to contemplate whether or not i wanted to reply! as i could very easily raise many points to reignite this argument about what is the nature of reality and what is true philosophy* though my views about realiy/philosophy/and other such matters of the human condition seem to be very far apart form most people""and unfortunately trying to explain such things as the quantum world ect. in a simplified easy to understand method is difficult especially in a medium such as this...................so! again i will say "i agree with some points and disagree with many others" but take a respectful bow and extend gratitude then turn and walk into the sun set :) .........

Yes! i agree with that statement! im way! way! off this planet :) very happy spinning in quantum unity and fractal harmony.

Well! i do appreciate your honesty........and i respect your decision in this matter........

[media]

.................................................. .................................................. ......................................

10. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I DO love a good portion of your music though Ori, and I thank you VERY much for sharing it. I really enjoy listening to it ... especially the synth ... it DOES put me in a different space for sure.

HUGS!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.