Ouroboros Is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Entropia Societies' started by Penny Dreadful, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Penny Dreadful

Penny Dreadful Bears the Horns of Power

New player looking for a friendly place to learn the game? Older player looking for a home and willing to share your experience?

Ouroboros society is recruiting! We are a small group looking for active players to add to our family. No experience required, just a desire to learn and grow as a citizen of Calypso. A sense of humour, a need to explore, and a love of the game are definite assets. We are a group of friends who don't believe in pulling rank on each other, we've all been new players at one point and there's always more to learn.

In addition, we do have our own forum as well as a teamspeak channel available for society events.

PM Penny Dreadful or apply to the Society Terminal today.

Penny can be found most often at Nea's Place sweat group (or fert group to NE of TP), say hello if you spot her :)

2. Penny Dreadful

Possible bug in the soc terminal...

It has come to my attention that the society terminal has a bug (yes another one :P ). We have been in the habit of hitting the View Applicant List button to see if there are any applications... and there rarely are. *sigh*

But...

When viewing the Society Log, it became clear that there had been two recent applications, that never showed up when checked. I have put in a support case for this, hoping it will be resolved quickly. This must be a fairly new development, as I have in the recent past recruited twice with no problem.

So if you are in another society, and just browsing this... you may want to have a look at the log and see if anything is being missed. If you have made a recent application to Ouroboros and heard nothing, please accept our sincerest apologies and know that we are now aware of the issue.

If you are thinking of applying to Ouroboros, please don't be scared off by technical difficulties. PM me for a meeting if you like, and I can issue an invite in person. If you have applied at the terminal and not received a response, please also PM me and we can try to work around this issue.

Special thanks to Woose for helping me identify the problem​

3. Penny Dreadful

Quick Note: The Penny Dreadful sightings at Nea's have dropped drastically while the PVP bug is affecting the Ametheran continent. I can be spotted solo sweating at Aloode or North Swamp, or hanging out by the docks at Port Atlantis. PM me if you have any questions or want to meet up :)

Edit: Don't be shy! Say hi to me in-world or PM me here if you have any questions. Lately, I've been visiting the new sweating zone at Limnadian District, and hanging around the docks at Port Atlantis. Look forward to seeing you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.