Overwolf

Discussion in 'Entropia Tools' started by Sorven, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Hi everyone!

I just thought I'd share this with you in case someone has been hoping for something similar...

I have been using a piece of software I first saw mentioned on Lifehacker. The software is called Overwolf (www.overwolf.com) and I think it's pretty nice. It is software tailored towards gamers. In my opinion, it provides a lot of functionality that I think is missing in quite a few games. The things I like most about it as it pertains to EU are the fact that I can run the game full screen and this software places itself non-obtrusively on top of that. It gives me access to a browser, calculator, some visualizations of Teamspeak (I can see the people in the channel with me as well as a notification of who is talking). When I'm trying to be conscious of the time I can pull up a clock (though I think this one needs some improvements, but it does the trick for now). It also will take screen shots that aren't completely black and can take video (haven't used this yet, but plan to at some point). The browser is quite nice in space as I can play something on Hulu while still listening and watching what is going on around me. I won't say the software is perfect, but as it is now I find it quite useful.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

hmmm sounds like I should try that!

3. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

I tried it this weekend and it is really neat. Will do me well for notes and calculator, browser while playing in full screen mode. my BF was highly interested when he saw it too :)
    I just couldnt make the hotkeys work, so for printscreen I will continue to use ET, with the manual screenshot tool I would be too slow to catch swirls ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.