PAY IT FORWARD

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Phunkygeeza, Jun 23, 2009.

Tags:
  1. I saw a similar thing on another forum, and I thought, "What a great idea, we should do that on EUC".

So this is how it works:

• The first person offers a gift
    • Any member that hasn't already got involved can ask for the gift, and it will be given
    • That member must then 'pay it forward' by offering up a gift of their own
    • They must also post into the thread a screenie, story or some other post about what they did with the gift
    • The gifts do not have to be of equal value
    • The gift must be given for free

That's pretty much it for now - if needed I'll put in more rules/conditions but the idea is that it's simple and fun.
    As a side-show, I will give 12 months free subscription each to the funniest, best, most ironic, most original or otherwise most amusing giver/receiver pair.

Obviously I will have to start the chain, so here it is:

[​IMG]
    A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Update: THIS EXCHANGE NOW MADE!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2009
    • Like Like x 11
  2. IronKnight

IronKnight Let's go shoot something!

I would like to recieve the first gift.

Kind of you to offer.

--------------------------

In return I would like to offer a Gift to someone.

An EMT KIT EK-2500

http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_kit_Ek-2500

-------------------------------
    12-07-2009

I used the gun this weekend and will try :note: TRY to post the fact in an enteresting way this week

------------------------------------
    22-07-2009

“HERE IT COMES” I shouted as fast as I could type. Zap! LandeeLynn took a big hit as she started fapping. I continued shooting. It turned toward me and Zap! I took 45 points damage. At this time I grabbed my fap and saw LandeeLynn pull her gun back up, Zap! I took another hit, around 50 points damage. It turned and started heading away from me so I hit the fap twice more and opened fire again. Luckily this thing is slower than a Bristol Hog, and its regeneration rate isn’t so fast. …….

Oh… What going on? Let me back up a little and fill you in:

One day I decided to go on a mining/TP run. I grabbed a buddy, LandeeLynn, a gun, and some probes and set off. Our destination was Emerald Lakes TP and Mall TP. We started at Genesis, proceeded NW across the lake and up the west shore avoiding the land areas that have proven to be a little hard on level 12 Laser Snipers. As we rounded the corner and started heading west along the north shores of the emerald lakes, red dots stared showing up. Not too bad. An Atrox young, we can do that with our Mar-Spark plus an amp. And there is a Drone Gen-01 and a Gen-02. Nice, that is ok also. Then it started getting harder. A Warrior Gen-01, fap fap, fap, we managed. We thought we were in the clear. Now just a few Thorafoid Workers and Adepts are the only things in the way now. As we started cutting a path to the teleport, something came floating over the hill. Boom!! LandeeLynn died. Boom!! Fap, fap, fap. Boom!! I was killed by a “Thorifoid Watcher”. Well we made it to the TP, just a little faster then we wanted.

A few weeks later I Ask LandeeLynn if she wanted to go hit some drones out around Emerald Lakes. She said, “Sure Lets Go”. As we exited the TP, I received a message from BlindShot. “What are you up to today?” he asked. I informed him about the hunt we were starting. “WooHoo!” replied BlindShot. “Can I go?” “Sure” we said. So BlindShot joined the team and we headed off, shooting everything we came across. Suddenly something came floating over the hill! It zapped us each two or three times. Needless to say, we found ourselves back up by the TP. We all agreed that we shouldn’t go south this time, to just head east. So off we went, killing Drones, Atox, and Thorafoids. Everything seemed to be going ok until something came floating over the hill, AGAIN! It zapped each of us a few times. We smacked it around a bit, but we ended up back at the TP, AGAIN!

When I saw “Pay It Forward” on the forum, a single thought crossed my mind. “3 extra burn + my e-amp 12” maybe, just maybe, it’s payback time. I received the gift of a A3-Justifier MK. II and started getting ready. It took a week to find the time to head back out there, but we were ready.

We headed out to get revenge on this Mob. I was equipped with the new A3-Justifier MK. II, E-amp 12, Cinclar scope, and Beacin Laser sight. LandeeLynn had her Mar-Spark loaded the same as my Justifier. And there it was, just northeast of us. “You stay here while I will set the spacing. I’ll bring it to us.” I told LandeeLynn. Before I could get set and take the first shot it started toward LandeeLynn. “HERE IT COMES” I shouted as fast as I could type. Zap! LandeeLynn took a big hit as she started fapping. I started shooting. It turned toward me and Zap! I took 45 points damage. I grabbed my Fap and saw LandeeLynn pull her gun back up. Zap! I took another hit, around 50 points damage. It turned and started heading away from me so I hit the fap twice more and opened fire again. Luckily this thing is slower than a Bristol Hog and the regeneration rate is not to fast ether. Its life bar was halfway down and we holding our own. I watched closely as the mobs health bar keep dropping and our health bar was not. The creature was missing us and within a matter of minutes, it was dead.

Okay we thought, just dumb luck or good hunting? We went and found a second one. The outcome was the same. The final score to date is, them 3 us 2.

But… we’re not done yet!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    • Like Like x 11
  3. I would be interested in the EMT KIT EK-2500 as it must be better than the FAP I have now...
    ---
    My offer to someone is a Basic Filters BP
    --
    I've now recieved the EMT KIT EK-2500 from IronKnight -
    my Basic Filters BP is still on offer...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2009
    • Like Like x 8
  4. bumpity bump!

• Like Like x 3
  5. IronKnight

IronKnight Let's go shoot something!

bump

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ok - maybe I overlooked this bit '....about what they did with the gift'

I sold the EMT KIT EK-2500 recieved from IronKnight through the auction some time ago now. Not a very amusing tale - and sorry, no screenshot of the 'Your EMT KIT EK-2500 has been sold...' message.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  7. So, is no-one going to take the blueprint from Nexus?

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.