ROCKtropia: Paying 200 ped for...

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by Sunsout Gunsout, Feb 11, 2016.

1. I am so sick of trying to figure out the damage on the new Kool Kat mob on RT. ND wont say shit about it. I usually have no problem figuring it out, but I just cant do it with this one.

200 ped to the first person to figure it out exactly, with all data entered in this thread showing me exactly how I can get hit for 1 by mid levels (guard/dom)

2. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

Hmm, do you need the exact % distribution or know how to get hit for only 1dmg?
    I think I can figure out the latter rather quick ;)

3. narfi

narfi Lost

% and I'll add 50 ped to the pot

4. The exact damage % is best...but there is some weird combination I think. I will test whatever % people tell me here and have every significant armor and plate combo available to use or borrow to verify it.

But please, no one with "I think..." no more thinking! By me or anyone!...Only KNOWING!

If you cant figure it out nearly exactly, you don't win :) (I have it figured out 80-90%...but I want fresh eyes.)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  5. Oh and I want all maturities currently on the LA to have their total damage listed in easy-to-read format :D

6. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

That we can do!! Read this thread: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...wdsourcing-damage-data-for-Creatures-subforum
    If your evade level is high enough you can get going with the data collection!
    And to quote Olegs 3rd post in the thread that explains it in a very easy way this is what we need:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.