Planet Arkadia event - Curb the Oratan Food Supply

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by NotAdmin, Sep 2, 2011.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Planet Arkadia has an event upcoming from Saturday September 3rd - Sunday October 16th.

Enter for a chance to win exclusive Smuggler Items (Unlimited) or Armours.

The official trailer for the event is here:

Good luck to everyone participating :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tass

Tass Administrator

This is a part of the announcement one got to like:

"Arkadia Studios takes a strong stand against foul play. Anyone found trying or caught cheating will be given a direct ban both on the forum and in-game for life."

MA should take a leaf out of Arkadia Studios book.

Btw, there's a wiki page for the event: Curb The Oratan Food Supply

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

so far I'm number 1 in cat. 2 with 3 globals on Oro ;)

4. FatherJack

FatherJack El Diablo

Flew myself over last night while bored and killed about 500 Halix Stalkers - nada, moved over to Oro Stalkers - nada. 6 week event? My pockets are not that deep :(

5. :D:

:D:

Any chance of adding a (side) event for people who besides playing an online game are trying to live a life? 'Most globals for 6 weeks' excludes everyone with a job or life (since there are some who play just about fulltime). The bonus prizes are basically a gamble no matter how much you try.

So how about prizes for 10 or 20 or 50 globals on the mobs mentioned (or other mobs), anything that is doable for people with a job. And prizes for those who aren't lucky enough to get that amount of globals, so based on amount of kills?

PS. Is it possible to loot those UL weapons on Arkadia by hunting (outside the event)? I mean realistically speaking, what are the odds?

6. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Southern Fortress Engineering

For the record, there have been plenty of other competitions on Arkadia already that fit more of the description that you give, :D:

People have been looting Alienware hardware (including laptops!) while mining or hunting, for example, without having to global. This is the first competition in the many so far from Arkadia, where it falls into the category you've described.

Hell, there's even a Scavenger Hunt event going on at the moment where you can find free stuff lying on the ground, and it's going for 30 days. They just announced there'll be some gemstones etc on the final day. And don't forget the "guess the launch date" comp where the closest guess won David Dobson's black clothing outfit (valued at about 5k ped iirc).

Oh, and Sanctuary Cove is currently giving out prizes to people who show a unique loot there.

7. :D:

:D:

Why do i never hear about events i could actually join till after their ending :/

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

9. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Southern Fortress Engineering

Well in the case of Arkadia, checking the main page of the Arkadia Forum is enough to keep up with the major events.

10. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

It's an absolutely awesome gun! The durability is even average. Even though the max i 6K you can choose yourself how much you wish to fill on it - and even though it's a little slow, it has a great range and dmg. I wouldn't mind winning that one :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.