Planet Calypso News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Nov 30, 2021.

1. 2021-11-30

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• Adjustments have been made to mining resource availability throughout Calypso.
    • The Ares Ring, Mayhem item information is now more descriptive. The debuff now gains a stack every 120 seconds instead of every 60 seconds.
    • The cost of several items in the Mayhem Token Trader have been adjusted, and some items have been restocked.
    • The New Treasure Island area has received many changes, including:
      • Updated natural creature spawns. Creatures previously spawned via DNA samples in fertilizer stations are now part of the naturally occurring creature habitats, and range from low, medium, to high maturities.
      • Several other creatures have been introduced to the area, including Daspletor and Cornoanterion.
      • Numerous terrain improvements and cosmetic changes.
      • New Treasure Island is no longer divided into “Land Areas”, and therefore no longer has any hunting or mining taxes.
      • PvP has been disabled on all areas of New Treasure Island.
      • For more information about New Treasure Island, visit: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2021/11/18/index.xml

Fixes

• Increased the respawn rate for the Proteron Divine creature.
    • The regular Horn and Cape textures have been restored.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Interesting... I've been exploring NTI of late and noting this update it from the end of 2021... odd that I've not seen any Da'splat!'ors... I thought I'd been all over... maybe I missed a bit (yet to do North West corner though... guess I'll need to be on the lookout...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.