Planet Cyrene News: Planet Cyrene September 30th 2015 Mini Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by EP-Newsbot, Sep 30, 2015.

1. New Additions

- The Duke Wave Event
    -- Out near the you can find a small area near a large cavern, upon entering you'll trigger the Duke Wave Event.
    -- 10 Waves, 3 Bosses, No Round Timeouts
    -- Upon successful completion you will be awarded with an achievement.

Changes

- All Dire Weeds have had their attack range increased and normalized, all Dire Weeds now have a 45m attack range to combat sweat exploiters.
    - The Maze has undergone the following changes.
    -- Vlad the Unraveler's respawn timer has been reduced from 60/75 minutes to 5/7 minutes.
    -- Turrelion Vlanwings are no longer set to automatically loot.
    -- Turrelion Vlanwing spawns now behave like normal creature spawns.
    -- The Maze Hammer is now correctly Avatar Bound.
    -- The maze finish line is now clearly marked.
    - The following missions have been fixed/adjusted:
    -- Getting Battle Ready
    -- "Scary" Hackfin
    -- In The Shadows
    - Fixed additional grammatical and typographical errors
    - Pet Inventory Icons have increased in size and poses have been adjusted.
    - It should now be possible to purchase A.R.C. Inaugurates Thigh Guards (F,L)
    - Ecotron v. 42e and Ecotron v.42e Prototype are now correctly use Weapon Cells.
    - Some loot drops have been adjusted / some lower level loot items have been removed from higher level creatures. This is an ongoing process.

Known Issues
    - Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
    - The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
    - The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
    - All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
    - Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

someone still at home then I see... sometimes I wish I knew what happened to Cyrene... sometimes I am glad I don't

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.