Planet Postmoderna

Discussion in 'PostModerna' started by NotAdmin, Oct 19, 2009.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Just came across this while googling. Looks like a plan for creating a new planet within PE. It's the first time I heard of it, and it does not show up on the entropiauniverse website.

http://www.planet-postmoderna.com/

Developer blog:
    http://blog.planet-postmoderna.com/

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Wow this is really interesting news. Just viewed their website! Cool :woohoo:

(and nice to be the first with the news ... ;) )

3. Joser

Joser asphinctersayswhat

Based in Colorado. I wonder who it is...

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

5. Einstein

Einstein King of Atrax Beach

I think soon every avatar will have its own planet.

Huray :D

6. Yirrk

Yirrk Who Speaks for the Earth?

Can't help but be highly skeptical and suspicious of anything supported by MA's Platform.:deal:

7. Shadowsong

Shadowsong Collateral Damage

Fundraiser. Pretty impressive presentation, definitely deserves a comprehensive look.

If previous discussions about planet partners are correct, they'll be looking to raise at least $2mil.

8. Ye, if u think bout it, with a Vast Universe with Galaxies, solar systems and planets there is no limits where this is going. May even become so big that one person cant explore it all in one lifetime.:lolup:

9. Yirrk

I get a mind-picture of a Starship with chimps at the helm. Give 'em a couple million years they'll get the hang of it eventually, eh? :coffee:

10. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

first saw it a while ago (last nov/dec?) and doesnt seem any different. for a group fundraising they dont seem to have bothered trying to gain mindshare amongst the general EU population.

11. Luckilly my imagination is not limited by such rules or mind pictures for that matter. Phew!
    :kos:

Lay off the drugs M8:shock:

12. Yirrk

Admin edit: <removed due to original being edited out. Sorry. This is the last time Ive seen that crap from him on this forum, so hopefully it will not happen agian>

13. Edit: Removed off-topic content. If you have issues with decisions taken by me, feel free to address them through PM, but stop ruining the forum with your banter.

Understood. TY for clarrification, did not realize sensitive nature of content.

admin-edit: off topic removed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yirrk

Whatever dude. Just don't expect me to tiptoe around on this forum in fear of saying something you don't agree with. Not gonna happen pal.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dab

Dab

I believe this in reference to the old thing about putting monkeys in a room with typewriters, blah blah, blah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

:dancinggirls:

16. Now ad few million years statement to that, what am i supposed to think? Monkeys, few million years, confined space, get it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.