Planet Toulan: Planet Toulan Trailer

Discussion in 'Planet Toulan' started by Yao-Te, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Just random googling today, and saw this on Youtube.

• Like Like x 3
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

pretty cool, think I saw an apartment ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Do they have weather there? Looks nice anyhow. Will have to add it to the list of planets to check out... problem is MA/FPC/AR Universe/SEE Virtual Worlds/Planet Calypso/I can't remember what the hell they are called these days keep giving me interesting things to do on Calypso. You know I even found an NPC with a decent story to tell the other day!? Yeh I was stunned too but it was actually pretty good.

I think he is in the bar at Corinth on the right iirc.

Wistrel

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Yep the weather there is pretty cool, thunder and lightning scared the crap out of me :)

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

oooh nice!

6. MA should allow/add trackview camera mode.
    Looks kinda unprofessional if these videos are all recorded using W,A,S,D keys + mouse every time. -_-
    I liked the end with the tower, but 1001 nights + thunder & lightning is defenitely not enough as a planet feature for me to visit it.

Example of track view camera mode :

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

They did... well that is... this guy did. He is the artist who made Medusa archipelago. Looks a bit like a pre programmed fly through which is actually how I spotted he wasn't a player.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.