PlanetCyrene: Sons of Remus Lone Wolf is out in beta form and has made the Action Gam

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by EP-Newsbot, May 1, 2011.

1. PlanetCyrene: Sons of Remus Lone Wolf is out in beta form and has made the Action Games section of New and Noteworthy games. It is 1 of 20 games featured.

More...

2. Hey McCormick, we started from scratch on a new engine (requires code) and went with more of a 3D models on 2D plane for the game. We tried the then new Gamesalad engine at first (and they do have android publishing version now) but it was too limited and buggy. I promise to send you a promo code soon as it makes it to Android or we might release the old version of the game on Android with the GameSalad version but I must admit it is way more limited and not as good as the new one. Hope this helps a bit.

3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Is there any chance this could be released in say Canada? :whistling::wink:

4. Heya Nor Alien, I will look into whats going on with Canada, I know they require some tax work before we can release there and I will see what the news on that front.

5. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Thank you for the reply. :biggrin: I was not aware of there being a tax on apps in Canada, so if push comes to shove, do not worry about it. :wink:

6. Thx, looking forward to try & finish it =)

7. Bizarrick

Bizarrick Otherwise Engaged

Yeah, I'm also interested in the Android version. ;-)
    Keep up the good work!

8. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

9. There are a number of android devices that don't access the official android market place. If you're going for max market penetration, please also consider deploying the released app to some of the alternate marketplaces out there, such as Amazon or Slideme.org, OK?

Thanks!

AG

10. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Add Kobo as well!! :thumbsup:

11. Optimus 3D please, so I dont have to wait for GTA 3 ;D

12. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

why not host the .apk file on their website so people can download it from there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.