Planets war

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by dendricala, Jan 18, 2012.

1. It s a long shot i know, but i can t resist: what about planets war?
    It would be very nice if you can choice a planet faction and actively combat against other planets. Ofc this must be in some way RCE related, i mean i don t plan to waste my money just for the victory but ofc for revenue.
    OFC i have not a clear idea how to do this, maybe the conquered planet need to share some % of their revenue to the conquers, or some related to the land deeds revenue....really don t know. But a war can have huge advantages:
    planets partner if they can also gain and loose money from other planet partners, will do their best to make happy their own population (and you know how but can be the calypso examples about), people will organize not just in society but in large army to combat against other army. Large vessel can be created, and the actual one used, like major war vessels (galactica?). Each planet population will organize its own strategy to how defeat the other planets. Insurrectionist will raize in any conquered planet..... the possibilities are infinite. But like i say it s a really long shot: what do you think about?
    dc

2. interesting concept, players have more fun, MA makes more money, everyone is happy,

but obviously as with every new idea there are problems to address, specifically a major problem of communication between planet partners and MA(which from what i gather from the forum is non existent mainly due to MA not responding to emails and letters), however if this hurdle can be jumped then there isn't much more to worry about

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.