Port Atlantis & Athena Spaceport by Air

Discussion in 'Entropia Fiction & Storytelling' started by MindStar9, Oct 5, 2010.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Since the boxing event has been going on, Moonie and I haven't had much time together, other than him hanging out with me on the dance platform at the back of the ring at Billy's while I'm doing live broadcasts, so ... after Monday night's brief stay at Billy's, Moonie and I decided to tour Port Atlantis and the Athena Spaceport by air. We are definitely having fun with the StarShip9 Bumblebee. :bigsmile: I was able to get some cool photos and would like to share them.

PORT ATLANTIS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We had fun playing around Port Atlantis, and as you can see, Moonie had to find out what would happen if he left the aircraft while we were landed on the arrival ship. Since no one can actually get to the ship from the land area there, even across that bridge, we weren't sure what would happen if he jumped out, and whether I would have to rescue his ass out of the water below. :D I believe that this will be the last time we see Port Atlantis like this after the next update.

In the next post, you will see the Athena Spaceport photos.

2. MindStar9

Athena Spaceport is my second favorite city, only because Cape Corinth is a very special place for me for a number of reasons, but Athena has to be the most beautiful city on the planet, and I hope they do a lot more with it in the future.

ATHENA SPACEPORT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athena is one beautiful place, and I never tire of it. I really hope we see a lot more done with this city.

3. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Great screen shots MS9! I hope they do more with Athena as well. It`s been said many times that if they had an auctioneer in Athena it would be a much busier place than it is now. But it`s still a beautiful place to go hang out for some solitude and nice views. But with recent updates it only seems we are getting closer to seeing visions realized.

4. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

nice work you are a godess.

5. MindStar9

Hey Lerp :) ... unfortunately, while Athena Spaceport still remains pretty much the same, Port Atlantis has changed tremendously, and is actually a brand new city. Also, I'm not flying a bumble-bee spacecraft any more - my entire fleet (except for the helicopter I recently purchased) is all my signature color (purple), which is done by applying the Blaus texture - Summer does it for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.