Planet Cyrene: Present Your Character's Back Story ...

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by MindStar9, Apr 11, 2012.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

During a story arc session for my Cyrene Chronicles with Ed on Skype, we ended up talking about character back stories. Ed mentioned that he noticed that some players were role-playing and writing a back story for their characters at our forum which is very exciting to him. And specifically said:

"I love it, I wish I knew everyone's back story for the characters... oddly enough I used to do the same thing in my EverQuest guild days and my friends would ask me to write some for them as well. It was one of the things I enjoyed most, so I get a huge kick out of other players doing it too."

I've mentioned before how much Ed loves storyline, role-playing and fan fiction, so we are inviting you to create your character back story for how you have made your journey through our universe and have come to Cyrene.

If you are interested in participating, please go HERE and read the full post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.