Professional graphic design for a few PED!

Discussion in 'Entropia Services' started by kete, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hello!

My name is Dani, and I'm a young design student from Spain. I have done numerous projects for clients all around the world, and I absolutely love what I do. I also enjoy playing Entropia, but without PEDs it's a little boring... ;)

What I offer
    I offer professional design services, for a few PEDs. I offer any king of graphic design for a very little rate, because I love what I do! I can work on almost any project related to graphic design (banners, logos, forum signatures...) only for Entropia Universe players (prefer if they live in Calypso). Why? Because I love design, and I love this game :)

Are you a great trader?
    Okay, let's check my Graphicriver profile (listed below). I've got more than 130 sales! With an overall rating of 4 stars of 5! Also, you can see more works in my personal blog :).

Sounds good, what about prices?
    Well... As I said, I don't like talking about prices, because I do design because I like doing it ;). But, if you want to get an estimation, think that my prices would never be higher than 70-100 PED. For example a simple banner design could cost between 20-40 PED (prices will depend on the size of the project).

Portfolio show
    Here it is a little show of what I've done:

Feel free to ask :), and thanks for watching!
    Dani:silly2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.