questions about sweating and resource gathering?

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by joihnsonlee, Apr 7, 2019.

1. what level must i be to get 1k of sweat an hour?

also what level must i be to get a profit in resource gathering form tt?

2. San

San

You never profit in terms of TT returns. Good luck happens, but the long-term statistical result is a design parameter. Otherwise the system would be exploitable. This has happened in the past and should such situations be found again, they will be plugged.

About the significance of the sweat gatherer skill and profession there is some insecurity but someone may be able to relate more current experiences.

You should probably find yourself a mentor.

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Aside from selling to those with landplots who are using them... i.e. zero size market. Is there any other market for resources from resource gathering? I mean the tree fellin... sorry tree disapearing

4. Buy b.p.s and craft with your own sweat

5. It's a cheap way to get some skills, especially if you use the tt harvester. Ofcourse when Mindark implements their bigger buildings, the ones that have shopping booths etc, wood will have a new destiny. I think I heard the ceo say that this system will be implemented when the first shipment of beer arrives.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah.... the egg...

7. [​IMG]

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

It felt like it hadn't been said for a while...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.