Re-print of EntropiaTimes Magazine September 2010 ?

Discussion in 'EntropiaTimes' started by Lykke TheNun, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

A lot of people have asked me, if it's still possible to recieve the printed copy of the magazine from September (the very first Issue).

Unfortunately a re-print requires a minimum of 15 copies.

But if any of you are still interested in recieving the first Issue of the EntropiaTimes from September, please let me know now - ALSO, please re-send me your request for the September Issue again, even if you already asked once before!

This first Issue was sold for only 15 USD, but because the costs of the magazine was much higher, than expected, we had to set up the price to 18 USD for the next versions (and for the December Issue and the future magazines). That's unfortunate, but the first price didn't cover the costs - and it became too expensive for us.

1) If you want to order the very first issue of EntropiaTimes September 2010, please send me a pm or a mail on lykke@entropiaplanets.com
    2) Order the issue BEFORE November 22nd. AFTER this date it is too late.
    3) After this date I will know, if we reached the required amount of 15 Issues, and if it's possible for you to order.
    4) In case it is possible, I will ask you to pay the 18 USD as soon as possible through Paypal (admin@entropiaplanets.com)
    5) In case it is not possible, I will of course inform you.

See more here: www.entropiatimes.com

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME, WE PRINT THE FIRST ISSUE

Thanks
    Lykke @ EntropiaPlanets.com

2. Lykke TheNun

Just a quick note:

We reached 8 orders for the September Issue now.

Remember, this is the last time we print this first Issue of the EntropiaTimes Magazine ;)

EDIT:
    Changed the number of orders

3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Oooops ... I posted my order at Arkadia's forum ... all this becomes more and more confusing - lol - double and triple postings *roll eyes*

I am number nine ... hopefully we can manage to bring up 15 orders at least!

4. Lykke TheNun

Not a problem Jamira, you won't fool me ... there can be only ONE Jamira :D

5. LightStar

LightStar LightStar

I want one !! if possible !! Can i pay in peds ??

6. Lykke TheNun

Hey LightStar :)
    As I wrote, we prefer USD because we can't pay the printer guy with PED :(
    We accept PED in the case where nothing else is possible.

But for now I can write you on the list for orders, and I will return in case we do get 15 orders or more (otherwise we won't be reprinting).

So far we reached 11 ^^

7. LightStar

LightStar LightStar

Hey .. you haven't made an EU account for the printer guy yet ?? ;)
    Well .. i guess i have to set up an paypal account if all else fails ..

I will spread the words in my soc about the Magazine, hopfully we will get some more orders !
    (I'm not a freqent user of forums since a dedicate most of my free time in EU, and i know many that are like me, so maybe ingame promotion (globals/ads/shouting in PA/Twin etc) of the site entropiaplanets.com and the Magazine especially ,, would sure bring some orders in)

8. Lykke TheNun

Thanks :) mouth to mouth always works best (or so the priest says :D)

We do have an add up for Entropia and the times too - both on Calypso and on ROCKtropia :) Going to run for around 13 more days ^^

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

To those who are interested in please take into consideration that there is an automatic 2.5% fee added when you buy from our booth. This is not something we can do anything about, as it's automatically added, and never will make it into our hands.

10. Lykke TheNun

UPDATE:

We reached 15 orders of the reprint of ET September.

Those, who ordered, can pay through paypal to admin@entropiaplanets.com

If you ordered both the September and december Magazine, you can pay for both in one payment.

Remember to add your name/adress + In Game Name (important, so I know who's who).

Thank you :)

11. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

duh. anyone else not cant get paypal to work?

12. PayPal worked fine for me today. Order sent for one copy each of Sept and Dec editions.

13. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

finally:woohoo:
    strangely enough the paypal homepage was loading in IE without problems... but I'm not using that except for testing ^^

14. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

No problems with Paypal here (with help from Peter how to start it - lol) . Money sent. Looking forward to recieve mail from Sweden ;-)

15. Lykke TheNun

BUMP

The date moved a little - you can still order this very first issue of EntropiaTimes untill Friday this week (the 10th of December).

:)

16. Do you have one other copy for me even tho I'm too late?

17. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Could order the March issue now i guess but as for latest and old one well i'll let lykke answer that one but unlikely she'll have one me thinks ...

18. Lykke TheNun

We did print around 5 extras. But one of those are for me (and Peter ;) ).

I wrote you a pm Jennifer.

I also did notify about the order, deadline and payment of the magazine a lot of times on all forums, as I also did explain, that we will not re-print any of the magazines again. It's just too much work (and money) for us - sorry ;)

But this time, I guess you are lucky :)

------------

You can of course, as George says, pre-order the March Issue. We already did get a large amount of orders, but I will also make a thread about this when we get nearer ^^

Thanks

19. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Lykke it occurs to me may be a good idea to set up a subscription system like other magazines have. That way people don't need to remember to order it on thread each time it comes out ...

20. Lykke TheNun

We have been thinking about that, but I don't like for people to pay a lot in advance, in case something happens (and if, Lootius forbids it, for some reason we won't be making the magazine anymore :( )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.