Religion and politics forum?

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by NotAdmin, Oct 15, 2009.

Should we add a subforum for religious and political discussion?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2009.
  1. Absolutely not!

19 vote(s)
    47.5%
  2. Only if it will be added to the opt-out list (meaning you can disable it from New Posts)

18 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. Absolutely!

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Strange, when i confront Pizza Hut about it, they cant answer in fact it is confounding. Why a hat with no head to support it? The other feature in the logo shows movement of that object. Depiction of motion. You do realize that Pizza hut is but one example of a legion of bussinesses doing the same thing with symbols. Chose to use it cos its a simple one.

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

If you look hard enough, I'm sure you can find parallels to everything in this world to mean something special that fits into your own imagination.

AND NO - this is NOT an invitation to religious discussions.

Stay on topic, please ;)

3. I have a great Immaganation as you already know, but when it comes to religious and escoteric matters, my personal immaganation plays no role at all. You see, believers in a Super natural God-entity, cannot ascribe it to personal immaganation alone. Too selfish a concept that doesnt fit. Yes peops may argue that indeed. But why do peops all over the world, not related at all, come to the same conclusions ? Only one denominating factor, "The forespeech".

Problem is with me, a subject like religion is the one thing that gets me going and in trouble with the EU comminity, best to NOT have such a subforum here.

4. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

No i am well travelled, and yes i have experienced some very strange things (staying with remote tribes in some of the poorest regions in the world for often long periods).

Horror movies are fictional productions to create an experience of fear totally unrelated imo.

I follow more of the Buddhist philosophy, others hindu, muslim, Judeasism, etc yadayadayada. The thing about religious belief is that it is subjective, everyone has a belief but none can prove it until they pass over.

5. Is it coincidence that Christians take the most blame for for things goin evil and bad in the world? - No, but to be fair other religions contributed a great deal to the bodycount.

I suppose you know nothing of the agenda behind all of this?

6K years the planet earth has experienced bad governments and bad leadership. Then there is a hope and promise of a Kingdom , like the world has never seen or experienced before.- No hope just more shit different century, as for hope do you mean even more McDonald drive thru's and 711's? If so then i say bring it on. :D

LOL do you actually realize what yore sayin?

Why does Pizza-Hut use a UFO in their Loggo? - Mainly because their pizza's are shit and overpriced, but ufo believing nutters might just make it their prime eating place. Maybe aliens are running pizza hut, judging by the materials used in their food it wouldn't surprise me.

So appeasing Azazel with abstract synbolism is inconciquencial to you? The rich company owners do it so the overlord may honour them with success, wealth, power and luxury. Yet the nature of the overlord is this, those symbols shall serve as a sign on the day of spectacle where azazel may stake claim on those souls who implemented the symbols. Time only may prove this. This is no rant either.

Do you believe the Serpentine Greys are from a planet far away? LOL GL. The Book of Enoch speeak differently of them greys and who they realy are, and why they are liars . - Enoch Powell, or Enoch Williams the infamous centre forward for Wigan who first revealed a habit of "dogging" in 1930.

No the 7th after adam, he wrote a timeless book called the book of Enoch, Translated by R.H. Charles. Gives great insights into the Gospels.

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I'm closing this thread, as some people seem to have some serious difficulties NOT turning it into a religious discussion.

The poll will remain open for the remainder of the time.

Sorry about having to lock it, but it seems like the only way to stop this.

7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The poll has now ended, and with an overwhelming 21 NAY votes plus 18 more votes wanting an insurance such a forum forum could be ignored, versus 3 YAY voters, this forum will not be started, and we kindly ask you to leave all such discussions at the door.

Thank thee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.