Resigning from my EntropiaPlanets duties

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by Lykke TheNun, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

LOL BJ! Hey there =)

First ... I haven't been on Calypso for .. erhh ... ages!?
    Second ... hmm Massage Therapy??? :idea:

Third ... ... back to second???!

Thank you though :) Cya around :beerchug:

2. Puck

Puck Puck

Very exciting Nun! May the word of Lootius be spread to all corners of this universe.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wow that's amazing! Getting to work on Planet Cyrene! Make it the best planet evar! :P

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lykke TheNun

NO doubt :thumbsup:

Again, thanks to everyone! Looking forward to see you all on Cyrene for a huge release party ... whenever that will be ... :bigsmile:

5. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

wow. I imagine your are quite excited and looking forward to your new job! I wish you all the best for that :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. lareka

lareka On the edge of reason

Awesome news and really excited for you, Lykke :)
    As Confucius said: Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

Guess that's appropriate to you ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lykke TheNun

@ leeloo - I am VERY excited thank you :) And can't wait to dig my hands into the dough !!

@ Lareka - That's a really great saying! And it fits very very well. Not that I won't work haha - but it would be joyfull indeed ;) That's how it's been with all the things I've done in and for EU during time. Thanks for the nice words ^-^

8. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

I am looking forward to see you making Cyrene the best planet in EU :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lykke TheNun

lol ... There's a lot of great people helping with that ! I also expect to see YOU color our planet to success haha!

10. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Southern Fortress Engineering

Congratulations Lykke! That's fantastic news for you. Well deserved after all your hard work!

Awesome post! For some reason it reminded me of Sesame Street from a very long time ago, so I youtubed it and found this!

P.S. How do you multiquote on this forum?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lykke TheNun

Thanks! Tim :) and LOL at the video! I agree, Peter does remind me a little of Bert (except Peter is bald) haha

About multiquoting ... *looks at Peter* ... It's ALL his now :whistling:

12. Tass

Tass Administrator

You click Reply in each post you want to quote from and it simply collects them in the 'new post' window.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lykke TheNun

... And Tass' ... lol

14. You will be missed. :()

I (and everyone else) is excited about your new opportunity and wish you the best.

A

• Like Like x 2
  15. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

who knows :biggrin: atm it looks like we have more planets than active colorers in game , might be we can all choose our own planet to live on :x3: If I like Cyrene very much and if moving would not be too difficult :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Then you can teach me to color things and I'll be your apprentice on another planet! :bigsmile:

• Like Like x 1
  17. KiriHime

KiriHime Natural Born Killers

Congratulations Lykke!

I hope you enjoy your new position. Honestly it sounds like an awesome job :) I really like how the Cyrene PP are looking for people in the community who actually try to help and know the game and what the user base wants.

The more time that passes, it seems like I may finally move from Calypso when Cyrene opens :)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Lykke TheNun

Hey Kiri :) Thank you so much. I would only be very very happy to see you on Cyrene!

I think it's a great move too (and no, not just because of my position lol) - but it is an advantage to know about the game when you talk with people indeed.

But when all comes to all; I believe everyone helping people in game in a constructive & positive manner is somehow a community manager too - and no planet could survive without those people from the community doing an awesome job - just because they love it and wish to do it.

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Why doesn't Lykke community manage me for a moment?

I currently seem to be out of Laphroaig!

20. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

damn Peter, good thing I still have my Havana Club ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.