Ride your motorcycle into the sunseaheee...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Already recorded in may 2019...I felt, this would be one of the videos, that still deserved a release, without MindArk going all bezerk over it.

It can be done on purpose and make you glitch anywhere. (not shown in the video)

As always, thanks to Wistrel for joining the glitch.

The late upload only confirms, that Im no longer interested in this buggy experience...as such things stay unfixed for years.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I didn’t know they released motorcycles.

But if they’re bugged maybe that’s why they didn’t tell me?

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah cool. I think Vimeo blocked on free train WiFi. But will take a look when I finally get home. Had that glitch as my wall paper for some while. Good times always with the bugs... At least till they made the control system unusable

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I'm going to add that the reason I'm (still) "drunk" in this video is that the control system replacement is (still) a pile of confusing stupidity. (Ever since they nerfed it)

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

1 minute 50! When the guy zooms out of the ground onto the bike :D

6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I think I'm able to kill smaller enemies by fist. Can I loot such a bike from them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.