MindArk: RIP Kane Xane Crossing

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by Sionkiewicz, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

Some of you may have known him from your travels within Space (and probably cursed at him also) but looks like his Avatar has gone the way of the Dodo.. I'm sure there are more ready to take his place in NVE.

http://entropiauniverseforum.com/index.php?topic=60.0

Thread is also an interesting read on how Customer Service is not suppose to be delivered by MA but hey, what do I know.

Update: The website has been shut down.. I guess the truth has set them free.. :-)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. He'll probably make a new account though, stupid pirates :(

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

OK, I have said it before and will say it again. If pushing people out of the safe zone is possible in the game, then it is OK. If you are not supposed to do it, make sure we can't. Stuff like this is so easy, make a popup that tells you you are entering lootable space with a big OK button, if you don't click it in time you blow up (still in safe space). Name it 'the lootable space border protection system' and you are done.

And like Spawn says they should present you with evidence and give you the opportunity to defend yourself and present counter evidence. We are talking about 1000's of dollars in some cases. But then again we all agreed to the terms they use each time we enter the game.

4. Sionkiewicz

He did promise not to push Quads over the border but Kriss was looking for more (like promise to break any more of the EULA or TOS) .. and Xane was not about to do that.

5. Sionkiewicz

I'm sure he/she has several alts..

6. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

That's just stupid, I mean we promise to not break any TOS or EULA each time we log in, so why would 1 more make any difference?

7. narfi

narfi Lost

He didn't promise. If you read what he said then I agree with support on this one, he was being an arrogant ass. (typical 13yr old punk response)

8. Sionkiewicz

Ok, I stand corrected.. :beerchug:

9. Since you mention the "goldy" stuff, and some may not know the history, and the old entropiatrash blog is now in private mode I copied the old info in the 'public' blog for those that care to read about it... http://entropiascams.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/copy-of-older-info/#goldy

10. Sionkiewicz

Well, As much as Xane was an irritation to my ass, I don't think he was a Scammer. He played his game as he wanted and within the abilities of the game system. It is a shame since he really was one of the few out there with real skills in a Quad.

11. LOL thanks for the show x'D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.