Rocktropia newbie

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by kiwaa, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Hello everyone! =)
    I'm newbie at Entropia Universe and Rocktropia.
    It's sad, what I created my first charaster on that planet, but it's my homeworld :D Don't want changing it
    So, think I'm not alone with my problem. Maybe, we can help each other in game? ;)

My nick in game "kiwaa" too, time EUT+4
    To be glad some chat in game or here
    And ofcourse team-sweating :DD

PS: sorry 4 bad english, xD

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Welcome to EU and EP.
    I'm not from RT myself so I can not help you much. I can however point you to a few people that are willing to help.

Narfi
    Conner
    Faye

to name 3 that come to mind right now

3. narfi

narfi Lost

Hello and welcome to EntropiaPlanets, and to Rocktropia both :P

To find people for team sweating you should check the following 3 places,

City of Dreams, (people hang out here when they aren't doing anything, so you can chat with them)
    Digital Abduction Outpost, (Seems to be a fairly popular place for sweat teams right now)
    B.A.M.F Headquarters/HQ or just north of those two tps. (this has been a very popular sweating place in the past, but I haven't checked there recently)

There are lots of people you can ask questions of that are usually willing to take a few minutes to hand out advice.

myself (narfi) I trade alot as well as unofficially mentor anyone who wants. (check out my booth at COD for cheap low lvl guns)
    Zal, (or any of the French Killers Society, not all english speaking players, but they are usually helpful)
    John Conner, Very helpful guy, has done alot of the tutorial videos on neverdie.com as well as a volunteer mod there.
    Skeezer, (a former Rocktropian of the month who never let fame go to his head, he still helps organize sweat teams all the time) (also any of the Irken Invaders which he is a member of, they are a fun loving society who usually chat a bit when you see them)
    Doc, (He started on rocktropia and has been an active vocal part of the community ever since, hit it big a couple of weeks ago, but still remembers his roots and sweats and teaches new players)
    Billy & TheRipper (or any member of Secret Agents) Smart dedicated Rocktropia players with a good understanding of the game.
    Roland or Tyla, fun people who have fun rather they are hunting big or sweating in a team.
    Anyone from Virtual Legends, they are a great soc with some good people who travel and play on all the planets.
    Digital Abduction, A land area owner, he will help transport new players to tps and stuff if you ask.
    Slim Shady, A nice guy who has been around this game along time.

Countless others Im sure I've missed several of the key people, but you get the idea.

If I was a new player I would try to add everyone from this list to my Friend List to ask questions of when I had problems or get stuck with something. We cant always drop what were doing and come help, but were always willing to answer questions and help you figure stuff out, or have the contacts to get someone to help you if needed.

Good Luck, and have fun :)

narfi

4. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Welcome! And you can add me to the list and give a shout if you see me running around. I`ll be hanging around RT for a while.

5. 008

HI there, want to also add myself to the list of ppl willing to help.. I and a few of my socmates (Mod Merps) have been here for over a week figuring everything out, and we have gathered all tps as well as finished most all missions outside the prison so far.. we are from Calypso origiinally and have played for yrs.. but RT is new and fun for us :) check us out in game.. and friend me up if u see me around.. im at COD or skull village usually.. that is until i go to jail hehe ;) gl ou there and have fun :)

6. narfi

narfi Lost

Oh oh...... spammer :(

7. RAZER

so what are those links to then??

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Nothing really. It's just an attempt to add some links to a particular site, in an attempt to drive up Google rankings.

9. RAZER

ah I see, so spam after all then :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.