Sebastian in Crystal resort

Discussion in 'Missions & events' started by Andabar, Feb 2, 2011.

1. This thread is about the bp so don't go off topic on ressources. Prices are made by the supply and demand factor. The devs control the supply and they are currently limiting it very stricktly with a "bug" in the mission which only alows an unknown ammount of avatars to do the mission. -> high price

Now where... is the misinformation?

2. Xin

Xin

As far as I can read, this thread is about the mission and that the mission broker is bugged so that some people can't get the mission? I don't know where the misinfo was? ^^

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ignore XeroX. He is is nothing but a forum troll. Does it here, on PCF and Arakdia forum.

To XeroX, my VP told me to today what he said to you on Arkadia forums. I suggest you take his advice.

4. What the hell is a VP? :D well anyway if you mean Evok or how he's called then I respect his post but couldn't find any reason for it in that thread.
    Ppl on PCF keep telling me in +reps for comments on your posts I should just ignore you since you are a forum troll.
    So I would assume being called a forum troll by a forum troll is not too bad. :)
    I guess my posts about NDS related topics are sometimes of low quality since I can't be arsed to dig any deeper than what is obvious to the spectator.
    I believe it's a free world so it's good that ppl can read my point of view on things too even though it is contrary to what you are trying to convince them of.
    I don't care that much what you write here... but that you are dragging it over to Arkadia is really a shame... I hope you will stay with your NDS content and be happy with it.
    I hope our personal conflict in public posts will end at that point... I have been trying to make that happen a few times now but you always seem to be able to come up with some new insulting post which I then feel I have to respond to with more negativity... it's really sad.

PS: you just brought a lot of negativity for me with the forum troll calling and whatnot into this topic in response to Xins post... but as I read his post it's not even negative towards my post... is it?

5. evoke was the moderator who deleated my post
    i am the one cory was refering to
    i had let you know that we as a whole in the entropia fourms would greatly apreciate it if you were to deleat all of your accounts deailng with entropia universe,,,as it would make our comunity better

6. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

Actually... The MU is controlled to a great extent by MA by controlling drop rates. As far as the TC's... I don't think they want them to be uber expensive. It's just messed up right now. Why make a TT planet if almost nobody can TT.

7. Taking it a bit far, are we?

• Like Like x 2
  8. So wait you are mad at me because a mod deleted a post YOU made?
    Well I can imagine posts you make should better be deleted...
    the one in the quote for example certainly breaks some rule.

9. no no dumb dumz
    i m not mad at u 4 some one els actions
    i m mad @ u because your a troll
    we all know what to do with trolls

10. I like this point of view on Sebastian. (Genuine screenshot.)

[​IMG]

11. Bwaahahahahahahahaha

"I hear Sebastian is a pervert."

12. OMFG you got to be kidding?? LMAO!

13. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

Go Sebastian. Down past the knees. Wow. Don't trip over that. This what you get when you cross an Argonaut with a Boorum?

14. hahaha now how many of you have checked out the other papoos more closely!?

15. It's a tripod! LMAO!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.