Selling: Dragon Armor Plate Sets

Discussion in 'Trading & services' started by narfi, Jan 31, 2011.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Currently in stock:
    1 Set of Joplin Dragon Armor Plates(L) (165%) = 115.50ped (on display in Zal's Tangerine Store)
    2 spare plates 16.50ped each
    10imp/10pen/10acid

1 set of Morrison Dragon Armor Plates(L) (140%) = 196ped (on display in Zal's Tangerine Store)
    0 spares
    14stb/12cut

1 set of Rudolf Dragon Armor Plates(L) (140%) = 98ped (on display in Zal's Tangerine Store)
    0 spares
    12stb/12cut

0 sets of Pop Dragon Armor Plates(L) (140%) = 98ped per set
    2 spare plates 14ped each
    10stb/10cut/10imp

1 set of Lemmy Dragon Armor Plates(L) (140%) = about 30tt per plate and being used
    3 spare plates 49ped each (I have enough resources to craft another 1-2 sets to order)
    15stb/12cut/10electric

3 JUELZ MIC-Killa SG-2 (L) (250%) = 56.25ped each (on display in Zal's Tangerine Store)
    Cheap Sniper rifle, Recommended SIB level 2

I am usually on Rocktropia so purchases there will be first day delivery. Arrangements will be made sale by sale for off Planet purchases.

If you want something that is not listed here please let me know and I will do my best to work with you. I am currently working on getting supplies to stock a set of Elvis and Garcia plates. (Hendrix prints have not been discovered yet, and resources needed for the NEVERDIE prints have not been discovered either)

This is a sales thread, not a price check thread.
    Please keep it clean.

narfi

• Like Like x 2
  2. narfi

narfi Lost

Bump it up for some great plates!

3. At 98 ped a set I'll take both sets of pop dragon next time your on NI.

4. narfi

narfi Lost

Cool, Ill reserve you one set, the other may have already been sold, but I will try and get some more made, if the other deal falls through or I can make another set before I am there Ill bring you 2 sets.

narfi

5. narfi

narfi Lost

Pop plates sold! bump it up for the others.

narfi

6. narfi

narfi Lost

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.