September Release

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Hi friends,

I know that you're all wondering what day the next content release will be, and I'm sorry to have to say I don't have that for you. Our awesome dev guys and my producer all expect to release content the last week in September, but I haven't been able to officially confirm the exact date yet. As soon as I get a confirmation, I'll share it with you.

2. I would assume September 26, since Caly is getting an update then. But I don't need an exact day. Month and week is fine for me.

3. I would assume MA would like to roll it out with the big update on the 26th.

4. interested to see what pops out. So far seen a teaser image of a colorizer thing that looks like an iguana. Hope that's not it :)

5. Ya hopefully it's more then that. If that's it then I am not sure how much more I can take. The last "big update" was a big let down, after expressing my initial frustration with it I came to reason that Harold had a lot of catching up to do in a short period of time. This time however I would expect a little more. I don't expect a use for every crystal or animal part in this release, I tried to desing items using only materials found on NI and that is hard, but I'm not getting paid to do it so I would expect more from those who are. I expect some blueprints using NI mats, and some new crafted NI items. Maybe some new weapons and armour for AG but it would not be a let down if not.

6. Give me a use for some of this stuff I have saved since NI opened and I will be happy. I would also love a mob that drops a gun like the Isis LR14, 15, or 18.

7. Meg

We're anticipating the 27th, as releases are usually on Tuesdays, but I'd like to get official confirmation first.

8. Are we going to get more than 1 sneak peak per week? How about a pic of something we have been complaining that we need?

9. will it contain the beginnings of a economy?

10. So long as certain politicians are not involved it can't get worse :). Look I am expecting some very basic stuff outta this. It may suck but we have to admit that Harold came into this project hot. Things where already behind when he came in, he's had to play catch up ever since. I know it's overdue, but I don't think we will see the "Holy grail" in this update, but I do expect a life line this time. Not what will make full economy, but the start of it. At least I hope that life line is there, I hate having to eat my words :).

11. Meg

We have confirmed Sept 27th as our official content release date! Everything is looking good!

12. narfi

narfi Lost

Thanks for letting us know the confirmed date so that we wont be expecting it tonight :)

narfi

13. red

red

thank you for the information. I look forward to the 27th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.