Server changes

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by NotAdmin, Oct 10, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

In order to make some small, but hopefully useful changes, there will be a bit of time today where the forum will be unavailable.

I will turn off the forum prior to the change, and will leave it off while we test. Hopefully all in all, it will not take longer than an hour to fix.

2. Worst hour of my life! Even worse than when I won the dancing competition at the age of 7 and was forced to dance with the winner girl who was like 30 cm taller than me! Yes, worse than that!

On the other hand I did get some candy as consolation. Now, do you have candy for me, admin? Hm? Or some loot perhaps? Because I can assure you that EU for the moment carries neither.

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Well. Sorry, but no, lol.

The downtime actually took a bit longer than I hoped, and there's a minor issue left (not something that users would typically face, but it's something that I'd eventually like solved). However, I might be able to make up for it soon by announcing some new goodies ;)

4. Oh, I like new goodies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.