Entropia Support News: Servers are Down

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Entropia Universe servers have been taken down to address issues with current Version Update. Thank you for your patience during the unexpected downtime.

Continue reading...

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Well seems MA screwed up again :)
    So, what will I do now, clean the house, sleep, make dinner :confused:

3. Well, is smoking legal in Rotterdam? It sure as fuck ain't over here, so you have more options than I do.

4. RAZER

Yes legal, but mot my cup of tea. So I made dinner instead.

5. Oh, well, I hope you still value the principle behind this basic freedom!!!

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

There apparently are some major glitches in the VU rollout.

Some people reported they suddenly had 250 HP, while being level 25 pistolleer prior to the VU (meaning gigantic skill increases were somehow caused by the VU).

Imagine someone chipping out those skills and slapping them on the auction. That could crash the skills market for quite some time.

Others had issues with auction orders, where an order would be filled regardless of the maximum price on the order. I.e. I place an auction order for molisk teeth for 5 PED. RAZER decides to auction his molisk teeth for 400.000 PED, and my order would somehow be fullfilled by it.

In the second case, that could get ugly. If I understand the auction system correctly, an order requires the maximum amount to be on the PED card before it gets created. If I had 50 PED, created the order for 5 PED, would it mean I'd suddenly be in minus? How much would RAZEWR have gotten for the teeth?

I haven't bothered logging in today, but what did those who were lucky enoughy to do so experience?

7. RAZER

Yeah I have no problem with it and tried a bit about 15 years ago, but did not like it.

@Admin, have not logged in today, got home from work and was not able to log in, guess we have to wait a bit more.

8. I was unlucky enough to not be present at the PC when the servers went up again. What I wouldn't give to be Entropia Master in Prospecting even for a minute!

9. RAZER

Oh and dinner was nice :)

Mexican !!

2012-10-09 19.36.00.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.