Sisters ... memories ...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jamira, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Ahhhrg! Back at Fort Troy where I started 12 years ago!

Looks a bit different meanwhile. However ...
    I will meet someone who is interested in buying skills tomorrow. I am completely a noob regarding UI :-(
    When logged in after years I found myself somewhere out in the wilderness and had seriuos troubles to go back to civilisation (no TP-chip anymore). I was on my way to Fort Troy when I saw a nice little lake and thought I should have a bath. I parked the Spec Lancer near the shore
    upload_2017-9-2_3-14-13.png
    and had a swim
    upload_2017-9-2_3-16-54.png
    when I got a PM from this skill buyer.
    upload_2017-9-2_3-18-46.png
    He wants to buy
    upload_2017-9-2_3-21-18.png
    only.
    upload_2017-9-2_3-24-14.png
    Well, was hard enough to sell all the good gear and all the fine apartments at Calypso, Monria and Arkadia with extraordinary furnishing and pictures at the wall. Not to speak about all the fine and rare clothes. I became old and poor meanwhile.
    upload_2017-9-2_3-45-30.png
    Not even serious sunglasses like Malachai Ash as we owned once
    upload_2017-9-2_3-52-54.png
    Just this cheap dunno-how-its-called from Planet Arkadia.
    My sister and I had so many good days here:
    When we had the option to re-create our avatars several times, sister Kristin tested this oversized version:
    upload_2017-9-2_3-49-42.png
    LOL okay. Was just a try and she moved back quickly to what we both liked. We had a pretty cool photo shooting once:
    upload_2017-9-2_4-5-13.png
    Can you imagine what costs Kristins (in front) black outfit caused? Luxury girls even ...
    upload_2017-9-2_4-6-56.png

upload_2017-9-2_4-14-7.png

upload_2017-9-2_4-16-29.png

upload_2017-9-2_4-18-13.png

I with my really black coloured Essi (unique) and Kristin with her white pendant
    upload_2017-9-2_4-8-49.png

upload_2017-9-2_4-15-15.png

We had soo much good time in the past ...

Attached Files:

2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

upload_2017-9-2_4-51-42.png
    I with my beloved (not destroyed by devs so far) Lion armour, old hair cut and face tattoo. Kristin as fashion girl already with lip gloss and sexy shirt at Cape Corinth.

Even shitty Rocktropia offered several items wich were worth to try out. Beside the car we had this one:
    upload_2017-9-2_5-2-12.png

Crazy!
    Our super apartment at Medusa's head was usually prohibited for others. Because we wanted it for us alone
    upload_2017-9-2_5-12-49.png
    Well, Kristin in OJ with skinhead tended to extremes sometimes ...

I stood at the shore of the small lake and enjoyed the sunset.
    View attachment 19682

I remembered all that fighting Atroxes.
    View attachment 19691

And I thought that there is way more to report. Nearly nine years with planty different experiances.

The Samurai Girl:
    View attachment 19681

Probably it's really my soul to be "Arch Master Swordsman". Not very useful for RL. But hey, I won't give it away to earn a few dollars. The Samurai Girl: Paul Pauber called me this way once and I loved that title so much.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

One of the sexiest bugs was the combo of Next Island clothes with my Stormcloak
    upload_2017-9-2_6-23-20.png
    Or this shorts from Cyrene combined with Calypso and Arkadia clothes
    upload_2017-9-2_6-29-39.png

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ddddddddddd.jpg

5. Wow I never knew EU can look like that :s

6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

It could if you own enough money (20k+ PED). But hey, it's shitty compared to what is possible in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with all it's mods - LOL!

7. Hei, is never fair to compare a mmo with a single player :D I mean TESO looks utter bs by comparison to Skyrim or, hell, even Oblivion.

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I recognise that old avatar! :D Hello there! :D

9. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I see your point. But finally Entropia Universe lost against Skyrim (not TESO). At least for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.