Skilled programmers wanted (yes this is a job offert)

Discussion in 'Entropia Tools' started by dendricala, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Skilled programmers wanted (yes this is a job offert)

Hello
    i m looking to add a couple of new programmers in the EntropiaBay team. I have a lot of implementations in my mind for EntropiaBay, my actual programmers are doing a great job but like anyone are also quite busy with real life. From here the idea to add a couple of new programmers to work on specific EntropiaBay part developing. Skilled in C++ , asp and .net (at least) the applicant should also present some old projects (let say i m looking for references). I will not discuss here about money because is not the appropriate place, but for sure we can work around.
    Note EntropiaBay is a totally free to use website, no subscription are request for any service, we don t runs ads, and our mission is to offer advanced tools for all Entropians.
    If interested pls PM me.
    DC

ps: i hope i m not infringing any forum rule with this post. In case, i m very sorry for my mistake.​

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Gl with your endeavor!! :biggrin:

3. one found.
    still one slot open.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2 found, but still one slot open. No one want to gain some $ and help in developing useful tools for the whole EU players?????

5. Would love to help.. but Im kinda fully booked atm.. :)
    If you would want an app for entropia life - I can make that for you :)

6. nice post, thx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.