So i don't have fantasies of making money in this game. But i do have questions

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by axafekt, Aug 18, 2015.

1. as the thread says I don't believe ill get rich through this game like most people. I just have a few questions

What do you do for fun?
    whats a conservative amount of money to put in a month that you can afford to enjoy yourself and not worry just worrying about constantly making money?
    how do you use melee weapons got a sword and can't use it? ....

2. Read the forums for every planet and study entropedia a couple of months. Conservatively, best option is deeds. Buy em. Then only use returns on investment to gamble. Very slow way to move but it works. Cld pays more than aud. However aud pays daily so it's nice to diversify in that regard. No idea how much compet will pay but own one deed for now so I can compare and contemplate. Stick with low level stuff if you go this route. I'm currently jumping from explosive crafting to blowing up trolls in Billy's bar fight when not taming puny mobs..get ul sib that your can max ha on. Less eCo tHan l bUT better in lon term.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I like to walk about exploring and takinh photos in game mainly. Some of my screenshots have been featured in MA promotional material.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Welcome to Entropiaplanets axafekt. Since I was once one of the best melee hunters ingame (Archmaster Swordsman, 215 Health, 8.5 years) I should try to answer your question.
    All depends to what is fun for you and what you are able and willing to pay for the fun. MindArk runs this game for business reasons. They want to earn money. In the end (April 2014) I had kinda 97% return. That means I payed a lot of money to play this game (~250±50 Euro per Month). You can either play it at a really boring level to act effective or enjoy more fun and skill up slowly to a high level. Wich means you have to buy unbelievable expensive equipment one day (we talk about 4-and 5-digit numbers of RL-$).

So, what do I do for fun atm? Have a look for my current thread:
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...erse-after-one-and-a-half-year-absence.18757/

5. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

I like to make entropia video's!

• Like Like x 1
  6. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I like to run an entropia forum among other things :)
    OK not spending as much time these days on the forum as I did a while back, been a bit busy with other stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

I like to float in space.. :screaming:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.